Soddy Daisy 2005 season

downtown7177

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the fans were like on the court rather than in the stands under the goal. So courtney got fouled pretty hard and went into a large group of soddy students. And so behind him was one soddy player and a bunch of fans, and one of those people (Either the fans or the player) stuck thier fingers up Courtney's butt. And this caused courtney to turn arround and push the player. But it was never confirmed who did it. But this got Court tossed from the game

I have played against your boys Atchley, Ricketts, and Corey since middle school and they didnt quite contend with the boys of Ooltewah. Especially last year in freshman when they got beat by 40. But they are pretty good players. And supposedly Ooltewah is getting more kids to come out next year too so I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.

• 8 months later...
Soddy Daisy is not that good this year. but that is because of horrible coaching. Once soddy gets a new coach in the will have player like CHRIS RICKETTS, Corey Sniter, Eric Atchley and not to mention the players taht carried thsi team this year RYAN GOODWIN AND DEREK RENDE. with these players soddy will lose 5 games max next season.

825172950[/snapback]

you honestly know nothing about soddy daisy basketball, ok u didnt mention corey bush,billy darden,kamau rush,russel, and tyler worly, and with all these players countin the ones mentioned above i agree with you now but dude seriously know what you are talkin bout

Just wait until next seaon Soddy will be contendors for the state

825172955[/snapback]

You people crack me up... what is the crap about Soddy Daisy basketball. They wont contend for any state title anytime soon simply because Soddy Daisy is not a basketball school. Soddy Daisy having a winning season is a stretch, and contending at district is a stretch. Forget state!