Wayne Co. vs Mt. Pleasant

twh06

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will be probably the best game of the tournament. Wayne Co. seems to have Mp number. I think Mp has the more talented team. Wayne Co. just seems to bring their A game more night in night out. Wayne Co. is probably the best shooting team in the district. They have 4 guys on there starting line up that can knock it down. Mp relies a lot on pentration and second chance points. If Mp shoots the ball well and can limit Wayne Co. three point shooting than they will win. I think this game will depend on who doesn't turn the ball over and who can control the boards. Mp-63 WC-62

Although I wont be there to witness the game, MP is going to be ready. I have talked to some of the players and they have told me they are ready for this game and they have been waiting for this rematch since WC took them to shed last game and gave them a beating. I think Boyd will have them ready this year and look for the Tigers to go back to the District Championship. If Don Don can shut down Bryant again and one of the twins can shut down Bryd, then MP will win and also if they come out in a tenacious press like they did when they beat PC, they will win. I will be rooting for Tigers.

MP-65

WC-59

Hey theres my good buddy vikinpride. How you doing man? We haven't talked in a while i been missing u man. ;) NOT. so did u enjoy lastnight i saw u over there. I cant wait til tonight its going to be LOTS of fun. Im ready to see you again and oh yeah so is Dray. Remember him u made fun of him, well he wants to meet u Oh yeah i cant forget about the long hairs they really really want to see your face. so we will see your in a few hours.