district 1-aa

bdk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
EHS beat VHS in the jamboree.... How is volunteer gonna win the conference if they cant beat Elizabethton????

EHS beat volunteer in a 2 inning jamboree 6-5 2 INNINGS how is that beating us? If we would have played a whole game and would have played anywhere else but Unicoi and Volunteer actually threw somebody instead of 2 guys that have never pitched before!!!! It would be a TOTALLY different game and Yes volunteer will be in the running for the title u wait and see!

For the second time--Happy valley WILL NOT win the conference. They will be lucky to get second or third. So far all you all are is talk. Run your mouths on here all day, I'm just waiting for you to back it up. And if you do, I will be totally dumbfounded, but for some reason I'm not too worried about it.

Happy has a good team: on any given day they can beat Vol.,Unicoi, an any other team in the district or region. It all depends on whos pitching and whos hot; thats just the nature of high school baseball. I think it will be a very interesting season but in the end it will all come down on who can catch the easy ones.

For some odd reason, I'm not too worried about playing HV. It'll be a good game, but experience will prevail. Don't get me wrong, you all do have a good team but anyone would take old more seasoned experience over younger talent. I'll start a new post and we'll see what kind of responses we get.

Monday, April 2nd--JUDGEMENT DAY