TheAnswer9

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Eagle whatever... Are you stupid, honestly, you all have not won a game against us since like 1994 or 1995. k. Now maybe you are the "special" student but before you reply to something...KNOW THE FACTS...you obviously don't know anything.

That would be Big48Eagle my countryside friend. "Are you stupid?" would look more like that, and "k" is NOT a complete sentence. I obviously don't know anything??? Even your friend had to apologize for your dumb comment filled post. You're obviously a far superior person to me and i apologize for trying to argue with you. Apparently I'm just not on your intellectual level. Don't you see we aren't on here arguing and fighting anymore?? Stop trying to attack NCS behind your 7" monitor and let things be. Somebody needs to tell this girl to stop frontin.

Looks like after the first night,

McEwen handled Clarksville Academy pretty easily.

Nashville Christian let Heritage hang around longer than they expected but came out on top. Biggs was big. Only 18 points out of the two Anderson's?

Jo Byrns magic ran out against Davidson Academy.

Houston County's inside outside was too much for East. Eight 3's by Jonathan Bell. Wow.

Questions:

Who will Houston Co. put on Puckett? Can Skelton play him tough?

Can Davidson Academy handle NCS in transition? Will Coach Anderson try to post up Biggs again?

It should be two good semi-final games.

;) WHY CANT THIS BULLCRAP B/T NCS ND MHS JUST STOP NOW??!!! I mean come on everyone lets grow up!! we are all being childish and just need to get over ourselves. I have friends on both sides and i see nothing wrong with either team. We have all done our share in insults and stupid behavior at the ballgames. GET OVER IT ALREADY!! It has passed on time for us to move on ok!?!?!?! I'm getting tired of this bull and i, myself am being pulled apart cuz mhs15girl is my best frien and i'm defending for her when someone says something bout her cuz she's my girl, but big48eagle is also a friend of mine and people are talking smack bout him. this all just needs to nd now and not com back up again. I luv all yall guys yall are all my friends!! PLEASE STOP THIS NONSENSE AND QUITE ARGUING!!!! :(

MHSCHEER please correct your mentally defficient friend. I don't think McEwen will win this year, and I'm far from stupid. About 17 in a row??? She must be one of McEwen's "special" students.... :P . In no way, shape, form, or fashion does McEwen have a better team. They just do well and win at the end of their close games with NCS. Try to involve a little less arrogancy with your 2nd post. Speaking of which....im closing in on 600.....

Hey i am extremly tired of ncs fans saying that they are a better team and that the get cheated or that they had a bad game but come on u havent beat us yet and that should tell u something. it means that we are plainly a BETTER team. sorry to disappiont you.

Edited by mcewen alumni #45