Distric 10A vs. 9A

Guest doubledouble101

Guest doubledouble101

Two very good districts. With Goodpasture,Ezell,CPA and Winner of DCA and FRA in 9A can 10A even compete. I know Mcwen and NCS will give them a fight. But do the have what it takes to win a couple consecutive games against these powers houses. Also do any of these schools have a shot at going to state. I think so. any observations?

Edited by doubledouble101

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest doubledouble101

FRA wins against DCA 36 to 18 so it says on the scoreboard. If that is the truth then that is rediculous. Anybody go to the game and see what happened.

Edited by doubledouble101

Guest doubledouble101

Does FRA have a chance against CPA on thurs, it would be the 3rd time this year. CPA sure is playing good right know. But FRA slow down game could hurt them and even distract them from winning and play there fast pace game.

I think that there is really only one team that can hang with 9A, that is NCS. They can hang with anybody on any given night when they shoot well. They have great shooters, but when they are off, they can't hang with anyone. I don't think that McEwen will be able to hang with everyone just because they are so one dimentional. They depend on Puckett too much. I see CPA going far becuse they are the most well rounded team in either district.

Edited by w22bb22

good post w22, 9A definitly has much more talent but who knows what can happen. If NCS is on I dont really see anyone beating them but if they are off I can see everyone beating them so who knows. FRA can hang with CPA but I doubt they will beat them. CPA has a pretty good starting 5 so I dont really see FRA winning.

puckett went down last night with an ankle sprain. don't know extent, but at best will probably be slowed. nobody is talking about Houston county, they're a major sleeper imho, playing well right now, coming off win against waverly. from what i've seen, CPA the class of region. puckett's injury, of course, a major factor in the mix.

for what it's worth ( not much ). my picks. ncs over houston county district 10a

cpa over mcewen in close region final. the further ya go in the tourney, the more important good defense becomes, cpa, mcewen, best defensive teams. don't know much about other teams in 9a defensively.

Edited by MILOJO