BEST POINT GUARD IN THE STATE?

AND1'DOUT

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gardner from Lexington is no were near the level that Andre Allen(btw) or Willie Kemp (Bolivar), Dane Strayhorn (Halls), Antwaan Kobe (Union City), Henry Atkisson (Milan) Rodney Chapman (Haywood) Jason Black (Westview) Maurice Miller (Raleigh Egypt) Jarrett Jones (Chester County) and the kid from White Station( i don't know his name) .....thats just some of the players in west tn, i don't know much about the middle and east area.

Edited by sls

Ryan Blackwell, a junior is lethal from the three. His handles are amazing, rarely will you ever see him turn it over. Only being a junior he has letters from a few D-1 school.s This kid can play the game. Also from D.B. Walker Throp. Walker being a senior is helping lead his team through this state tourny coming up. Him and Blackwell are lethal when playing together. It's going down

Just to reply to the coach shelton comment.

Doc simply doesn't want Johnny to become over confident. I know that an All-district nomination wouldn't immediatley turn him into a big headed player, but Johnny can get a little wrapped up in himself sometimes. Nonetheless Johnny is a great point gaurd. I definatley love the way he is unselfish. But when the game is on the line Johnny is your man to hit the big one, including free throws. Point and Case, region semi's. MLK down 3 in OT. Johnny brings the ball down with around one minute left. Defense gives him space and he drains the three that sends the game to 2OT, and the win. The boy is the package, dribbling,shooting,"clutchness" you name it the boy has it. Except for height, but we are working on that.... J/K!!

-BIG B

Mack is definitely not the best pg in the state. Andre Allen is hands down the best in the state, but Willie is a close second and will be playing at a higher level than Allen is now in the next year or so.

p.s. I'm waiting for them to pull a birth certificate out on Kemp saying he's 25, because he sure don't look like a sophomore.