Challenge Cup

BleacherButt

If there are no schedule conflicts like the NCAA's or the Sr Nationals, the HS coaches will be Coach Logsdon and Coach Henry.

This year's team should be the best since the team that had Matt Keller, Bryant Blackmon and Phillip Simpson. I am really looking forward to it.

That's interesting. John Lennon coached it last season and told me this weekend that he was excited about doing it again this year. Maybe it will be all 3 of them, and it would be it's best if you didn't add sdkid into that mix also to raise the intensity level.

Edited by walkenvol

If we put together a team with the cream of the crop of this year in TN wrestling we could compete with anyone. I wish the FCI did a better job of promoting this event so that every year we wouldnt have to keep asking the basic questions.

This event should be something every state champion wants to be a part of as a matter of pride. IMO, if they made things like who the coaches were and how the teams are selected public earlier people could get behind it more.

At least this year it isn't the same weekend as Senior Nationals.