Jody Fersner out for Karns in 3-AAA Tournament

HiwasseeVol

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently nothing major was wrong with Cameron Sharpe, because he played in the semifinal game against Clinton. He didn't seem to have any lasting effects of his fall.

Gulley and White were out for Oak Ridge (supposedly) for a drug bust they had at school and they were caught with some stuff they shouldn't have had. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry but that's what I've heard. Sherrod Scott was suspended from school but magically was eligible to play against Karns (you know those Oak Ridge rules).

Even if Fersner was able to play against Clinton, I don't even think it would have mattered. The shots were just not falling for the Beavers, Bomar was the only thing they had with 4 3's. The defense was just too tough, and we were just too hot for them too handle. I mean come on, when you've only lost 2 or 3 games since December and you beat a team in the District Tournament (supposedly the competition gets tougher then) by 57 points, they're a hot team. You could have put just about anybody on the court on Saturday night and the Dragons would have beat them.

Edited by OrangeCrush23