Heritage / Sevier County

barb

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get out of the Purple Haze boys. Heritage will destroy your press and get a hand in Uner's face. She cannot make a move and only shoots when wide open. Pack it up Lady Bears, you are going home.

several colleges believe she can play. When she and Broyhill are on their game, they refuse to get beat. If she can't shoot with a hand in her face, she must be getting several wide-open lay-ups because half of her points are driving in the lane and shooting off balance with double and triple teams. I'm anxious to see her and Mcmahan go head to head-but I imagine each coach choosing to have their star guard another player-to stay out of foul trouble. The key in this game will be the role players for each team. Uner and Mcmahan will get their 20 points and 5 steals. The team that has someone to step up from the shadows is the team that will prevail and get launched into the region tourny with a dump-truck load of confidence. By the way, what in the world has Jeff Co. done lately besides underachieve? Only school in the county shouldn't have off years.

I really can't stand to see this Jeff Co. person on here talking smack about a team that absolutely crushed his team both times they played this season. Heritage and Seymour fans I can take the crap off of, but after we have WAXED you guys twice please don't talk stuff about us. PKsmash,whatchamacallit, I really hope your cinderella Lady Patriots can make it to sub-state so we can beat you for a third time.

several colleges believe she can play. When she and Broyhill are on their game, they refuse to get beat. If she can't shoot with a hand in her face, she must be getting several wide-open lay-ups because half of her points are driving in the lane and shooting off balance with double and triple teams. I'm anxious to see her and Mcmahan go head to head-but I imagine each coach choosing to have their star guard another player-to stay out of foul trouble. The key in this game will be the role players for each team. Uner and Mcmahan will get their 20 points and 5 steals. The team that has someone to step up from the shadows is the team that will prevail and get launched into the region tourny with a dump-truck load of confidence. By the way, what in the world has Jeff Co. done lately besides underachieve? Only school in the county shouldn't have off years.

Good post, tlove, i didnt know you were on here. But you have to understand most people on these boards are a little biased. They only talk about players they like and bash every other player no matter how talented they are. You just have to get used to people like pksmash who are just jealous of other teams success. And if you really think that mel cant play in the big game, why dont you come watch her play thursday pksmash. I think she'll show up for this one, considering what happend last time. In the future try to be a little more unbiased and not bash players just because they killed your team.

Very well said tlove...Uner is great.....and Sevier Co. will be ready....