Heritage / Sevier County

barb

Know your roll and grow up. Take your win with pride and shutup. Sevier County outplayed Heritage. No one is denying that so why don't we all stop bringing up what happened oh what??? A MONTH AGO! These are highschool girls who learn from their elders and obviously no one is setting a very good example. Some of you should take this as good advice. Yes they screwed up and they got it thrown back in their face tonight but it's another thing when grown ups and parents yell from the crowd at highschool girls.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Know your roll and grow up. Take your win with pride and shutup. Sevier County outplayed Heritage. No one is denying that so why don't we all stop bringing up what happened oh what??? A MONTH AGO! These are highschool girls who learn from their elders and obviously no one is setting a very good example. Some of you should take this as good advice. Yes they screwed up and they got it thrown back in their face tonight but it's another thing when grown ups and parents yell from the crowd at highschool girls.

Your fan was the one that brought it up moron. And your right it did come back to bite them, and who was it that told you it wasnt a good idea to do stuff like that. Especially agianst this team, they dont take loosing very well, and obviously Heritage pushed the wrong button, and the felt the wrath tonight. No denying Heritage is good, but when sevier co shows up to play to there ability, uh uh, it just aint gonna happen. No matter who it is. I hope they meet agian, where they can prove all the haters wrong once agian.

etsubound1st

Bearettes4realin04

You Must not have been to the same game that I was at!!!

Because I was there and I saw the Heritage team kneel and

pray together after they won. Perhaps you SC folks should

learn what prayer is! Oh and show some respect. You are

right Cate has a lot of growing up to do because she's a

sophomore she still has two more years of learning.

I personally think the fans of SC need to grow up!

Good job tonight Heritage!

Well her is another hater of SC...darn what kind of junk are they going to make up now.....we have the loudest and most classy student section......for crying out loud we were asked by the other two schools to stay and cheer for them.........if that is not respect then what is.......grow up........

Ok i agree with you but it is mutual........you guys need to admit the loss and take it with pride.....also give up the griping over old news.......who cares........

Edited by schsbears

etsubound1st

Bearettes4realin04

wheter they were praying or chanting, they refused to shake hands with Sevier County after the game, and wouldn't have at all if their coach hadn't chewed them out(he made them go to SC locker room to apologize). When SC wins, they act like they've been there, they do it with class-especially in a regular season game. You are jumping on the wrong group of fans. And to you people talking about having "off" nights is the reason they lost-isn't that part of basketball. The best and most experienced teams have their "A" game when more is on the line-just the same with Bearden boys.

etsubound1st

Bearettes4realin04

wheter they were praying or chanting, they refused to shake hands with Sevier County after the game, and wouldn't have at all if their coach hadn't chewed them out(he made them go to SC locker room to apologize). When SC wins, they act like they've been there, they do it with class-especially in a regular season game. You are jumping on the wrong group of fans. And to you people talking about having "off" nights is the reason they lost-isn't that part of basketball. The best and most experienced teams have their "A" game when more is on the line-just the same with Bearden boys.

good one tlove ..smoooth

etsubound1st

Bearettes4realin04

Exactly....... :rolleyes::)

etsubound1st

Bearettes4realin04

Good point tlove. I guess that when the better team wins, the other team has an off night. Face facts sevier co beat heritage in every facit of the game last night. The defense was smothering, it took them off there game. And the student section totally took the lady mountaineers off there game. i told you before that this was the wrong bunch of girls to mess with. Anyway, good luck to heritage in the regions, maybe we'll see you agian. Go Bearettes!

I decided to come out and watch Sevier County and Heritage last night. I thought Gene Huskey did a really good job and basically out coached the coach from Heritage. Sevier County stuck to their game plan all night and kept Cait frustrated all night long. They pressured the other kids from Heritage every time they got the ball and proved that no one on Heritage besides Cait can do anything off the dribble. I have been down on Sevier County all year but after last night preformance I think they will join my beloved Eaglettes in the Boro. :rolleyes: