Best all-around athelete?

MCtribe#10

hey MCtribe#10...yes he did say someone from Meigs. By the way, exactly how many district games DID Mcminn county win this season? zero ;) ??? that's what i was thinkin..... and the only reason jujuan is averaging 20 points a game or whatever is b/c he shoots more than he entire team combined.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonathon Abraham and Ryan Jones from Ooltewah High are both amazingly talented athletes. Abraham is a sophomore that made the state-track team in discus as a freshman...unfortunately, a broken tibula and dislocated ankle cut his first varsity football season short, but he can shoot the lights out all night on the court.

Ryan Jones played football as a sophomore for the Owls where he received All-Region Honors as a receiver. He, too, can shoot the lights out for hours. However, his claim to fame would definitely have to be baseball...He is one heckuva pitcher at well as one of the best center-fielders in the state. Definite D-1 to pro-baseball offers in his future. The boy can catch anything.

The Big Dawg

kellen pickle no doubts he has the most pure athletic ability of any body playing three sports n not being half bad at anyof them

Pickle basically broke a time warp at Bradley-he is one of the first three sport athletes to play at Bradley in a long time and you may ask why? Bradley coaches don't like to have athletes split time in other sports! During football season this past year was probably the first time coach Smith went to most of the games and needed life support on a few plays where KP was involved. Cleveland High has a great three sport player in Lavonte Barber!

I cant believe he just said someone from MEIGS COUNTY...when was the last time any of your teams had a .500 season?????????? And for you BenDover I said all-around meaning like MULTIPLE sports.....so you can bendover and kiss my butt
Evidently you have seen Robbie Cornelius play football and basketball. I think the threads name was all-around ATHELETE, not all-around team. Plus meigs has had a .500 season the past 3 out of 4 years i dont know about last year.

hey MCtribe#10...yes he did say someone from Meigs. By the way, exactly how many district games DID Mcminn county win this season? zero B) ??? that's what i was thinkin..... and the only reason jujuan is averaging 20 points a game or whatever is b/c he shoots more than he entire team combined.

hey didnt McMinn beat Meigs county in bball by a lot this year and last and many times before? And no McMinn didnt win any regular season district games in quite possibly the hardest district in the state, but they did win a game in the tourny before losing to Bradley terribly. And yes, The only reason JaJuan averages around 20 is because he shoots a lot but he HAS to shoot a lot because his teammates are not very good, and i would take JaJuan over anybody at Meigs County!!!