Best all-around athelete?

MCtribe#10

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like Corey Brewer's agent. I'm nominating this guy because at one time he would have been considered an all-state athlete at three sports. Two years ago he was state champion in track for high jump and triple jump. As a freshman he played football and even then the coaches were saying that he could have been a tremendous receiver and might have played big time college ball. Then evryone knows what he has done this year on the basketball court, McDonald's All-American and argueably the state's best player. He also wanted to play baseball (the Big Unit), but the baseball coach is also an assistant basketball coach and I think they decided that it were better that he focused on basketball and the University of Florida after basketball season. This guy is without a doubt one heck of an athlete!!!

Mark Cunningham led the KIL (football) in passing yards this year, was all-state, and led CAK to the state semi-finals. For basketball, he is second ,for the warriors, in scoring and first in rebounds.

Trae Helton of Greenback is also a phenominal athlete. He had a great year in football, is having a good year in basketball (he dropped 30 on CAK tuesday night and almost led Greenback to a victory), and I've heard he is also an exceptional baseball player.

hey didnt McMinn beat Meigs county in bball by a lot this year and last and many times before? And no McMinn didnt win any regular season district games in quite possibly the hardest district in the state, but they did win a game in the tourny before losing to Bradley terribly. And yes, The only reason JaJuan averages around 20 is because he shoots a lot but he HAS to shoot a lot because his teammates are not very good, and i would take JaJuan over anybody at Meigs County!!!

MCjenis22 i agree Juice is 10 times better than anybody Megis has ever produced

MCjenis22 i agree Juice is 10 times better than anybody Megis has ever produced

Hey Smith is good but Meigs have had some great athletes too. In the late 70's a running back named Moore-all state-went to UT and holds a record for the longest kick return-100 yards. Also an all state QB that went to UT but didn't stay long and he was a outstanding basketball player as well!

im going to have to go with David Price from Blackman he is one of the best lefty's in the state and hes throwing in the 90's and being recruited by multiple pro teams even though he is already committed to Vandy, and he is with a doubt a more than average basketball player... and sportsfan dave thomas is not it. he is not even a QB he is just a RB playing QB he couldnt throw consistantly if he wanted to, and he isnt that good at basketball either.

Edited by THEFRESHMANHOOLIGAN

Does anyone remember Mike Wilson from Meigs in the early 80's there is not anyone around southeast tn. right now that could do what he did. All state 1st team in Basketball and football also he was Mr. TN in footbal when they gave only one for the whole state he may have been all-state in baseball to, I saw him play and he could pitch throw and hit for power and average. Went to UT to play football, got in trouble ended up playing basketball at Weslyan and Cleveland ST. Died in car wreck. I saw him shooting outside one game against Chattanooga State and didn't miss a shot then one of their post players came out at half time and ran his mouth at him so he started waiting til he was under the goal and would take it to him and Dunk it on him. He stuck his arm in the basket on one. Only person close to him I ever saw was Hickey at Cleveland, Football basketball track.

Trae Helton of Greenback is also a phenominal athlete. He had a great year in football, is having a good year in basketball (he dropped 30 on CAK tuesday night and almost led Greenback to a victory), and I've heard he is also an exceptional baseball player.

Helton is a great athlete with an excellent team attitude and sportmanship. He is the 3 sport player for greenback, excelling in football, basketball, baseball, and academics.

All state in football, last year district MVP in baseball, and Iam sure any basketball coach whould be proud to have a kid like him on the hardwood. (dropping 30 vs. CAK doesn't hurt either).

Can you believe this kid has not signed yet?

Also an all state QB that went to UT but didn't stay long and he was a outstanding basketball player as well!

Tophat-thats who I was talking about-I watched him play football at Meigs and Basketball at CSCC. I remember when he died but I didn't what to post it because I wasn't sure that was him. About 6ft 5in, blonde afro. Has to be the Best Athlete to every come out of Tigerville!