HARTSVILLE UPSETS WESTMORELAND

setter1704tgr

IS IT TRUE?!?!?!?!? UMMMMM HUMMMMM!!!!!!!!

Hartsville pulled it out tonight.....coming back from being down by 14 at half time to winning by 1 POINT.........50-49! Bonner didn't hit hardly anything all night and Custer was taking some pretty messed up shots.........Hartsville FINALLY took advantage of those Eagle problems.

WAY TO GO JACKETS...........NOW YOU HAVE TO FACE MY GVILLE BOYS AGAIN ;) !

Edited by setter1704tgr

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT GAME YELLOW JACKETS I DIDNT THINK YOU WERE GOING TO BE ABLE TO PULL IT OUT!! HOWEVER I AM GLAD YOU DID CAUSE LIKE I SAID EARLIER IN ONE OF MY OTHER POSTS THAT I AM A SUPPORTER OF YOU GUYS AND AS LONG AS YOU ARENT PLAYING MY BOYS AT GTOWN YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT. HOWEVER I AM GOING TO BE ROOTING FOR THE TIGERS COME FRIDAY NIGHT SO POTTS HAVE YOUR BOYS READY TO PLAY CAUSE I WANNA SEE A BARNBURNER IN Watertown!!! GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS BUT THE BEST OF LUCK TO MY TIGERS HOPEFULLY!! SEE YA FRIDAY NIGHT IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!

dang people you talkin about a heck of game this was it. i stayed for the whole game and it was great. i mean it went down to the wire it was great well you have to face the tigers so dont get to confident yet so see yall friday night. dang it stimpy you should of stayed for all of it you missed one of the games that will be talked about for awhile. THIS IS FOR MY BOY VADEN. WE GONNA PULL THIS ONE UP FOR STAN.

YOUR BIGGEST FAN WHERE WAS STAN