Who will represent Class A, Reg. 1 & 2...

TheAnswer9

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Of the aforementioned 9 teams listed in the poll, which 2 will make it to The 'Buro?? If you don't see your team and want to comment on them or believe they will make it to The 'Buro, let me know!!

I believe most or ALL of the teams will receive several votes, so...let's see if we the fan are correct!!

Team's not listed still eligible or in the running: N Greene, Univ School, Washburn, Jellico, JF White, Greenback, and Midway!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its pretty close, i think CAK is right on the border of single A and AA, with the multiplyer.

I did the math after the multiplier was passed & I think when TSSAA reclassifies it will move them up unless they do make an effort to enroll less students which would mean less $$$$.

Going to AA might put them in a district with Alcoa, AE, Seymour.

If cak wants to keep growing and enrolling more students, this move

up would be unavoidable with the new rule.

I want to see how The Eagles do in the 1st few region games and the district final before I worry about The 'Boro

I believe that Rockwood has the best chance if they play their game. Home court advantage is there for them too. CAK is a good team and i hear that Cosby is their usual self with a sharp shooter and a PG. Who knows how this will go? I have to go with my heart and say that Rockwood will be a representative out of the region, the other is up for grabs, my pick for the other is the affore mentioned Cosby Eagles. Good luck to all teams and may the refs not decide the outcomes.

CobyEagle, its wierd calling you that since i know you pretty well, but I think that when and if CAK moves out of our district, an old rival MAY move back down. I won't mention the school's name because i am not 100% sure. But with that in mind, I believe every Cosby fan in the world may know who i am talking about. :D

As for the Region tourney, I believe Rockwood has the best shot as anyone to win their region beause they have an awesome coach and an awesome program, as does Cosby. No one knows who wil go to state but CAK is the sleeper. I don't believe they are the favorites over Cosby or Rockwood, but it's tourney time and an upset can happen anytime.