Who's the best goal scorer in east tennessee?

Guest albert

Guest albert

ok listen here buddy. i'm tired of this. point blank jared price is the best. he led the chattanooga area. he played a lot of good competition. he might not of scored against farragut. but ya know not many people did. so just admit that jared price is a great goal scorer and is the best in east tennessee!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Albert,

For all of us with the McMinn Co. program, Please drop it!!!

We don't care, and Jared doesn't care if people think he is the best or worst. It is a team sport. We ALL work hard to score goals.

Thanks for your support, but drop it.

Guest albert

aight i'll do it for the team. and i know ya'll work hard. keep it up!! i'll be expectin a great game next friday. congrads on the baylor scrimmage. nice work.

Albert,

For all of us with the McMinn Co. program, Please drop it!!!

We don't care, and Jared doesn't care if people think he is the best or worst. It is a team sport. We ALL work hard to score goals.

Thanks for your support, but drop it.

I agree coach- I think he saw the error of his ways

or with the knowledge you already have you can stop reading it... cause now were going to change the name of the thread to:

"swole99 and staynskool have a pointless argument for their own amusement, because staynskool just plain likes to argue and swole99 prolly does too, since there is no way swole99 can be as stupid to complain about the thread being off topic and then participate in an arguement which takes the thread even further off topic"

so there you have it. and I feel that Jake Dougher is a great goal scorer in east tennessee

Guest legolas
:) It seems to me that all of this Jared talk is counterproductive. All it does is insure that Jared will be a marked player this year and no one will be surprised by him. I think that all that this discussion will do is to lessen the chances of he and the McMinn team will have a successful season. Stop burning bridges! :):)