Who's the best goal scorer in east tennessee?

Guest albert

If u are looking for top goal scorers and strength of schedule you have to look at Knoxville. Soccerinfo.com had a strength of schedule section and the top three hardest schedules in the state based on ranking and win and losses for opponents, not in order belonged to Catholic Farragut and Bearden. Two players on Farragut had 30 plus goals and another with 27. Bearden had several 15 plus goal scorers, and Catholic had two 10 plus goal scorers with the toughest schedule in the state last year. All this according to what was on soccer info. Whoever this Jared guy is I'm sure he is a good player but look at the results against FHS and it tells everything about if he can get it done against the best teams. Thats all I got for now.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest albert

um...PSAFour i know u didn't just say slack, jared, AND JEFF weren't good. Jeff is great. i bet he's better then you. who are u. name and number. we'll see you.

No contrary to what you interpreted i did not say they were bad players. IN fact, Jeff probably is better than me. However, I am saying that three players can't make a team unless they are INCREDIBLE, which they are not. Those three will not be able to beat a strong team. I am number 4 for mccallie and play for Cleveland Select. However, my guarantee is that McCallie would beat McMinn even if they did have jeff back. These players are good, but not good enough to be mentioned with the likes of Igor, Dougher, and Sammy.

Oneida has a wealth of goal scorers this year. The question is for other teams will be which one to mark. The kids have all proven to be excellent finishers in the pre-season. I suppose the most successful thus far have been Grant, Ruebin, Logan, and Chris(in the air), but there is no question these players have stepped up early. Devin and David are also tough stops for keepers, but one of them is being utilized in the back and the other is just getting over the Flu. <_<:o

well, i would like to add Grant Swain to that list. he hasnt found it yet, but when he does he will bury it for the indians. i also saw that the oneida starting keeper had 2 goals. that is good for a keeper especially since they just got done with b-ball. i know how it feels for a keeper when they get a little field time to try and get a goal. good job indians.

the way all you McMinn people are talking maybe ya'll should have titled this thread "whos the best scorer on McMinn County's team this season"... when McMinn plays the best teams in Chattanooga and Knoxville and their players are scoring that many goals on them then everyone will respect the big numbers they are putting up... When Baylor, McCallie, Farragut and Bearden are on your schedule(and youre still putting up these numbers), then people will talk about ya'lls goalscorers. until then the best goalscorers in southeast tennessee represent the private schools in Chattanooga.

Mcminn County 2 Baylor 1. Just shut your mouth ISS king- you seriously don't know what your talking about!

In a scrimmage?? we all know scrimmages mean nothing... thats good that you keep up with your squad though

You seriously can't give Mcminn County any credit on anything just because they are big rivals against Ooltewah. Truth is they are really good AGAIN this year, and should make it back to state very easily. They play Bearden March 19- we'll see how Mcminn County is stacked up against one of the best teams in the state