Who won the Lipscomb/Portland game?

Mark Gaither

Excellent game and atmosphere. Portland must have shut down the town because they packed the gym. Lipscomb was out in full force as well, unfortunately our girls team had to leave at half time.

#33 for Portland played very good defense against McPherson.

Game was close until about 3:00 minutes to go in the game when Lipscomb went cold shooting and Portland was able to get a 5 point lead. Lead was extended to 10 as Lipscomb was fouling late.

Brewer's last second shot at the end of the 2nd qtr seemed to really give Portland confidence that they were able to carry through the second half.

Portland earned the win tonight, and Lipscomb has nothing to hang their head about.

(I did it again, posted on Anthony's screen name) Post actually by khopkins.

Edited by PanzyFan

Great atmosphere at this game. Portland had the crowd for sure but DL did bring some crazies of their own. Back and forth throughout the entire game but Brewer started hitting a few more shots later in the game. In the first half he seemed a little "cold." Also #25 for Portland played a good game. What year is he? I thought Hopkins played some good D on Brewer. I cant imagine how hard it is to guard someone with that kind of height/reach etc.. Hopefully we will get another chance at the Brew Crew come region time.