Goodpasture over CPA

divepix

And I know you will get all hot and bothered with this statement, but with the exception of Biggs, CPA is MUCH quicker than NCS throughout their lineup.

;)

Anyways, I'm not too worried about Goodpasture right now. NCS has Ezell Monday night at 8:30. With their size, Ezell could cause matchup problems against NCS, but then again if NCS shoots well it won't matter. I don't see Goodpasture losing to DA or CPA falling to Houston Co., but hey it could happen. NCS has the edge over Ezell and I have faith McEwen will pull it out against FRA.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOTE: You better shoot well. I didn't say NCS would get blown out or wouldn't shoot well. I said they better shoot well or they will get blown out. If you don't shoot well, you won't get many rebounds. Their zone is tough if you don't extend it because they are 6'7" and 6'11" inside, and their guards are strong and athletic.

And I know you will get all hot and bothered with this statement, but with the exception of Biggs, CPA is MUCH quicker than NCS throughout their lineup.

NCS shoots well in about 30% of their games, and they have only been beaten by 10+ points once in the last 2 years, so I wouldn't expect a blow-out, even if they shoot poorly. Also, they are going to get a lot of offensive rebounds regardless of who they play because they take long shots which equal long rebounds (i.e. Pearl Cohn game). what kind of zone do they run? I hope they are ready to extend to the volley ball line. Well Im glad you have a "MUCH quicker line-up" because it helped Dave go to the free throw line 19 times the last time we met. Good press buddy.

I think I remember when Goodpasture played NCS in a scrimmage they won by 20(?) and NCS was ice cold from 3. And I was at the GHS-CPA game and Hobgood blatantly fouled Daniel. CPA is an awesome team who deserves all the credit they get, good luck to them in the region. I think Sikes is the one to watch out for. HE can throw it down.

NOTE: You better shoot well. I didn't say NCS would get blown out or wouldn't shoot well. I said they better shoot well or they will get blown out. If you don't shoot well, you

Well Im glad you have a "MUCH quicker line-up" because it helped Dave go to the free throw line 19 times the last time we met. Good press buddy.

The NCS - CPA game you NCS fans keep living in the past over was about 20 games ago. Both teams have changed a lot since then, I'm sure for the better in both cases. That was about the 4th game of the season for Sikes & House (CPA's best players) after not touching a basketball for 4 months due to football, and Hobgood didn't even play.

You are right - NCS went to the line a lot. If you go WAY back and read my old posts on that game, you will see that I criticized CPA for fouling on their pressure defense (that is why they lost to College Heights 2 of the 3 games). That was a problem 20 games ago - not now. Ferrell, CPA's point guard, got three early fouls in the NCS loss and without him and Hobgood, they lost a lot of their quickness.

Also, Anderson went to the line a lot in the 4th due to CPA playing catchup and having to foul, not because they lacked quickness.

Well, it should all play out next week - if we can beat HC.

Although many may feel i don't have a life (especially posting at 1:30), I have a lot more of one than a lot of people. I'm special and a legend in my own book because God made me in his own image. Thanks for trying to cut me down, but it's a celebration and I'm just gettin' started B******. I wish i had more hands, so i could give that post 4 THUMBS DOWN! Do us a favor and make your first post your last. We don't need that negativity around here.

John 3:16