Cosby boys basketball

beyourbest

Congradulations boys on winning the District Tournament. Kent Black...you are so gorgeous! Plus you can play ball! Two great qualities! Anyway...Goodluck in the rest of the tournaments, and I hope that you all can accomplish a lot of great things. You all are a great team. If you all continue to play as a team you will meet very few teams that can compete with you all! You guys control your own destiny! Good-luck! Take the District 3-A all the way to STATE!!!

Cosby definitly has a chance to go back to the boro...but we have a four game season ahead of us before we can even think about going back....nice three peat last night...a great game...i dont think people were expecting us to be this good...with all of the problems we've had this year...im very proud...

GOOD LUCK Cosby!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to the Cosby boys for winning the game last night against CAK and bringing in the championship. You guys made me proud, and both teams played well. I just hope that the Cosby fans dont "boo" our opponents in the regionals, i was actually embarassed about that. Kingbrian3: If there is one thing about Cosby its that we will always "show up and play". Rockwood or Wartburg will have their work cut out for them, because Cosby wont exactly be an easy game for them to win.

Cosby definitly has a chance to go back to the boro...but we have a four game season ahead of us before we can even think about going back....nice three peat last night...a great game...i dont think people were expecting us to be this good...with all of the problems we've had this year...im very proud...

GOOD LUCK Cosby!!!!!!!!!!!

I admire the way you all are looking at the games you have left. I am glad to see that you all are taking this one game at a time, and that you realize you still have a ways to go until state. You guys have the attitudes of state champs! You all deserve it! Goodluck!!!

Congrats Cosby. Will any of you all make it down to Rockwood to see the competition tonight? Should be some good games down there. I don't think Xtreme meant that Rockwood or Wartburg thought that Cosby is an easy team to beat, I don't see how anyone could. They can play, no doubt about it. Black is an extremely good player, I'm surprised he didn't get District MVP.

Way to go Eagles and Lady Eagles with the sweep of 3A.

I'm proud of how hard they have played this year. Not much has been

said about what they have had to overcome this year but it was a

tough road with some hard fought wins.

I can promise you all The Eagles and Coach Flatford are thinking about

is the 1st game they play next week. It's one game/ one possesion at

a time now. The 4A teams will be gunning for The Eagles as always.

They're might be an Eagle sighting at Rockwood tonight.

It should be a great tournament.

Hey XtremeLoco, wanna give me directions to the school and an idea about

the best place to park. I've been once (Mark McGaha's lest second shot last

year ;) ).