Cloudland gets Screwed by Unaka.

landers rule

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a great game but i dont know why u cant just take the lose and get over it. I give byrd credit. He played a great game and he's a clutch player. When Unaka lost to Cloudland you didnt see everone on here crying about it. SO JUST GET OVER IT. I know the refs werent the best in the world. They didnt call it to great 4 us either.GO RANGERS!!

this was a close game from the beginning as I knew it would be. But at the half I believe Unaka had 7 fouls to Cloudlands 2. Second half was about the same. The refs did make some bad calls but on both sides. I reviewed my video and the ref was blowing the whistle just as the buzzer was sounding actually a bout a split second before the horn. They (refs) are so into the game watching and calling they just don't stand there waiting till the last second to blow the whistle for no reason. Cline was fouled and that is what the ref saw. It may have been at the end of the game but he had blown his whistle before the horn started going off. What if Cloudland had got fouled at the last second and had a chance for a foul shot. would you just say, it's the end of the game, and not let Cloudland shot the foul shot. No I don't think so this could have went either way, and I hope Cloudland and Unaka play again.

So just have the attitude that Mark Byrd had wish congratulations and go on. That young man (Mark Byrd) has the best attitude and sportsmanship that I have every seen. I don't know him personally but he seems like a very good kid, some adults I think could watch him and learn a few lessons. ;)

Hey bendover3 is that what Unaka tell u to do? I take the lose because we got scewed and there's nothng u can do about it and mountaindew1909 u say it was called both ways if both ways Unaka's starting 5 should have fouled out,the last shot, giveing robbie 5 fouls in the 2nd half ( i belive Unaka had a lil talk with the reff's at half time),and leting there all mighty rusty talk to them everytime something did'nt go his way.Also tell me one thing why eveytime the reff's called something for Unaka rusty had to slap there but if u ask me he as been around bendover3 to much.We will see reg. if there are good reff's wait Unaka mit not making to the championship game(GO U-H).

First off, I don't agree with the refs either..... From what I saw, (wich is what is on tape) the refs started to blowing with about 1.3 on the clock, it was a pretty obvious foul too, we should have got the foul shots, but Cloudland should have had 1 to 1.5 left to make another miracle three.......... We should see each other again Thursday night.

First of all, I didn't see the game, but read that the free throws were given with 0.0 on the clock. If the free throws were given, there should have been time left on the clock. How much, I don't know. With no time on the clock, no foul can be called unless there is a technical. I think I'm right on the ruling. Both are good teams and I have no dog in the race, but time, however much, should have been put back on the clock.