Riverdale and Shelbyville

snakeinthegrass

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not so sure of a sweep for 7aaa, but it is a good possibilty... my reason for thinking that it won't happen is that the 8aaa teams do get to host two of the games... if this was being done at a traditional neutral site i would increase the odds of a sweep... (why did they change the format by the way?) however, the odds get an equally offsetting push towards a sweep with Blackman and Lebanon pulling upsets in the district tourny allowing them more favorable opponents in the region... consequently, 8aaa's top two teams (while at home) are facing the two 7aaa teams that were actually stronger during the season... i don't feel a sweep coming on, but it wouldn't surprise me...

Guest Oakland

basically, middle wasnt makin enought money for the 1st round games, so thats why they have gone to the home of the higher seed, and to be honest i like it better than playing the 1st round at the glass house

Hey mynameis, Have you ever played in Shelbyville's gym with such a big game on the line. I think that Shelbyville wins this game by 3 pts. They are going to jump on top of them and Riverdale will have to play catch-up the whole time and will never actually be able to get the win. This is my perdiction on the game. Good Luck Shelbyville. Also I really don't believe that there will be a 7aaa sweep, but you never know. Only time will tell.