7AA vs 8AA

sleep23

I say it's a 2-2 split.

MLK handles Livingston easily. Nothing to say about this one other than that Livingston gets 4th in the district 2 years in a row and gets put out first round 2 years in a row.

Hume-Fogg pulls from Smith after half time. Not sure what you mean about Smith County's "size" sleep23. They have the winkler boy who is just about 6'5, the other Winkler might be around 6'2 or 6'3. Other than those two they have no height. Hume-Fogg sports the big 6'10 boy down low and he's way to hard for Smith county to handle. Hume-Fogg has Smith outgunned in all aspects of this game.

I'll say Upperman beats DL between 12-18. Upperman has too many weapons and they're coached very well. As somebody else pointed out, Upperman has 5 or 6 players who've been to the state tournament before. This will be a battle of ego's as both teams have a little swagger in their step. I look for the Shanks/Mathis/Gilliam trio to be too much for DL though.

I'm gonna say York beats Portland by 1. Very similar to the Regional Final last year. Somebody mentioned the Brewer-Ledbetter matchup. Should be a good one. Travis Tate made Brewer look like a Division 3 prospect last year, who's to say Ledbetter can't do the same. I think that this game would be interesting if Brewer and Ledbetter got into foul trouble early. Advantage would go to York for sure as they center more than around one player and have a deep, deep bench. Should be the best game BY FAR.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: ...whoops....forgot bout mr. robinson in the paint...well...let me rephrase myself...i think SC will win this one due to the size of their heart....all out hustle is what HF is gonna get....i still think Upperman has some of the quickest guards around...that is jus an opinion tho so dont be all jumpy...well jus see how these games play out...good luck to all... :lol:

Sleep23 are you out of your mind. HFA gaurds are easily quicker than Upperman. I know that because i play for Hume Fogg and we have played Upperman. That is the craziest statement i have ever heard on coacht. You must not be a basketball player or if you are you have never seen the guards from Hume Fogg. BUt it shall be interesting to see how everything goes down.

Sleep23 are you out of your mind. HFA gaurds are easily quicker than Upperman. I know that because i play for Hume Fogg and we have played Upperman. That is the craziest statement i have ever heard on coacht. You must not be a basketball player or if you are you have never seen the guards from Hume Fogg. BUt it shall be interesting to see how everything goes down.

If they are so much quicker and so much better why did they only beat Upperman by a point in double overtime? You seem to know alot, so tell me why they will blow out Upperman this time, as i am confused on this issue. :justwrestle:

The last time they played, Upperman was basically a walking wounded ball club having 2 of their starters injured, one was out for the game and another got hurt during the game. I will say that HFA does have some quick guards, but you don't have anyone that can match up with Mathis and Hartung down low, except maybe for the one big player but he is not a match for Mathis's athleticism. It will be a good game should HFA make it that far. I have seen your posts on the womens side and i knew you had to be a player or someone associated with HFA as you picked HFA girls to win it all over there and we beat them by 30 no to long ago and it could have been worse! :lol:

Edited by devilfanatic