Columbia Academy

c-town'sfinest

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ctown'sFinest I think you may need to inform Markease that he must have his stories mixed up. :) That stuff about the 'fartin' happened during the B-team game with the B-team players. Me and 2 of the other starters that did not have to play in the B-team had nothing to do with that; get it straight. The Oscar Meyer thing was just a joke. I just wanted to see if he remembered about that. :D Tell him to send his email address by you.

I have no ties to CA whatsoever. I just find it interesting that every private school is labled as recruiting. CA has won a total of 10-12 games the last 2 years combined and you say they recruit. But wait their record shows that's not very likely. Seems as though you just want to bash the privates.

As a former player i know they dont, how could you recruit people when your only winning 6 games a season. Yea they got a player from Columbia Central and Summertown but thats becuase they wanted to go to Columbia Academy not becuase someone came and scouted them.

well, u know if the recruiting doesnt go that good, then u might not win that many games..... <_< , so u can say for a fact that CA doesnt recruit and that they have never recruited??????