McMinn County Soccer

boroman4

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess thats possible... the real question isn't whether theyll win games this year... cause they usually play a fw teams weak enough for anyone to beat(every team does it) ... the real question is How are they gonna stop people from scoring?? No Zac Brown and he was the main reason they did as well as they did over the past few years

Cleveland will Not own McMinn this year. They lost Zac Brown and Jeff Hinshaw, but they return a solid surrounding cast. They return all state forward Jared Price who set a school record in goals last year(just a junior). And they also return a great defender in Santi Snellgrose. And they have found a goalie who used to play with Jared and some friends a few years back.(that team won state 2 or 3 years in a row)

he has got to be talking about a club team... and from what youve said this 2 or 3 years back would mean they won the u-13 state title... which any team really has a shot at cause most players have not fully developed at that point...

I just do not think McMinn will be all that great this season... then again, you never know

he has got to be talking about a club team... and from what youve said this 2 or 3 years back would mean they won the u-13 state title... which any team really has a shot at cause most players have not fully developed at that point...

I just do not think McMinn will be all that great this season... then again, you never know

Staynskool i will post again to you once McMinn wins the District and Region tournament.

works for me... all that will prove is that McMinn is better than one of the weakest regions in Tennessee AAA soccer at the moment... without Zac Brown in goal, McMinn should be susceptible to shots outside the 18)which has not been the case in recent years) and also the tactic of the long ball may not work quite as well, but who knows...

McMinn should still be a good team this season, but will get destroyed once they reach substate just like last season...

As of right now McMinn County is the best AAA team in the region. They still have great players in Andrew Kimball, Andy Slack, Jared Price, Nick Shaver, and Santi Snellgrose.

They are still going to play the same system and the same style and that will not change. It has not changed in years but the only difference is they have better overall players.

Everyone says that they got hammered by Farragut last year but any AAA team from our region would get hammered by them.

I am not from McMinn County but until someone beats them this year for the Region title they should be considered the team to beat.