Katrina Beechboard

02Wildcat

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on now guys.....This young lady has worked her tail off for the past 4 seasons. More than likely tonight will score her 2,000th career point. Looks like the fans could support her a little bit more at least 7 of the 13 post are from out of town people!! I think that she needs more recognition than this!!... :justwrestle:

Come on now guys.....This young lady has worked her tail off for the past 4 seasons. More than likely tonight will score her 2,000th career point. Looks like the fans could support her a little bit more at least 7 of the 13 post are from out of town people!! I think that she needs more recognition than this!!... :justwrestle:

No doubt about it, Katrina has played her behind off for the past 4 years. She is an incredible player!!!! Congrats to her on all of her achievements this year. Only 1 more big one to go STATE CHAMPIONSHIP here we come!!! If Beech does not get her Miss Basketball crown this year something is very wrong! What can I say Katrina's Awesome!!! Best player i've seen in a while. Don't know many ppl that can keep up w/ her!!!

Again..... Congrats Beech!!!

Also..... Congrats to the whole Lady Cats team......

Especially my girl Kellie-Poo!!!! ahaha... She should know who this is by that comment!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!

P.S. I'm from Livingston 02WILDCAT.. I'm showing my support!!!!

WAY 2 go Beech!!!!! Congrats on a great 4 yrs @ LA and good luck @ UTC..and also on gettin 2 the 2000 pt marker...even if u dont get the award (which we all know u should)..U r definately Miss Basketball in my opinion!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

U have lead ur team in more ways than can be known..so good luck in the future i know u will go far...again congrats on a great season and career @ LA..u r definately one of the best to ever wear the blue and white!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~! :D