• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few stats....

26 turnovers for White County...can't win like that

ZERO 3 pointers for White County

24% shooting from the field for White County

Newman pulled with 4:18 to go{surprised it was so early} :D

Shelbyville quit pressing with 1:40 to go in game{might as well press the whole game}

Shelbyville still not win every game by 20+ points flemtone

Fuller and Newman will be gone next year!!! :D

Good season White County with a 22-10 record and every player but 2 will be back next year. The future looks bright with Herron and Simpson coming up from the freshmen team. :D

Edited by 85warrior

85 and 90, you should probably sell your computers or find a sport you know something about. Heard frog racing and 3 man hay baling were big in W.C. Told you W.C. could not handle the press.

burrito...I'll keep my computer thank you. :D I beat you in the the "Big Ones" so I know more than you. I never predicted White Co. would beat that bunch of middle TN all stars we played tonight. I never said White Co. would handle the press. Better go hit the recruiting trail because 75% of your scoring{Fuller and Newman} are gone after this year. :D:D:D

Edited by 85warrior

A few stats....

26 turnovers for White County...can't win like that

ZERO 3 pointers for White County

24% shooting from the field for White County

Newman pulled with 4:18 to go{surprised it was so early} :D

Shelbyville quit pressing with 1:40 to go in game{might as well press the whole game}

Shelbyville still not win every game by 20+ points flemtone

Fuller and Newman will be gone next year!!! :D

Good season White County with a 22-10 record and every player but 2 will be back next year. The future looks bright with Herron and Simpson coming up from the freshmen team. :D

85 and 90 considering Shelbyville doubled the 20+ margin of victory against your team you should cut them some slack if they only win one of the future games by 10 :D

85 - I will go out on a limb and say it right now, if Shelbyville and White Co. play next year, the Golden Eaglettes come out on top.  Just check out the bottom line:

Gold Balls: Shelbyville 10

White Co.    1 (1929- should we even count that?)

Silver Balls: Shelbyville  6

White Co.  2 (both to Shelbyville)

Well that's a dumb question. Do you think Shelbyville will count their state championships 70 years from now? Of course they will. At least all of our gold and silver has come with hometown players. I think it's rather amusing you can't win championships with your hometown girls. :D:D:D

Edited by 85warrior

85 & 90, I have enjoyed the comments this year. Sorry your team did not perform as they should have on this last game, although I do believe the best team won. Also sorry you feel so strongly about the girls not being from Shelbyville, Newman and Fuller as you may know, both of thier mothers played for Coach Insell and they were determined to see that he coached their daughters. I don't think I can fault them for that. Best wishes for the future and next season. Maybe I will see you at the state, if Shelbyville is there and you attend. :unsure: