Rockwood Vs. Harriman/Oneida Vs. Cosby

XtremeLoco

Rockwood plays cross county rival Harriman thursday night at 6:30pm for a chance to advance to substate and the Regional Championship game.

But first Cosby and Oneida face off after Oneida took care of Midway easily and Cosby had a scare from #4 seed Wartburg. That game is at 5:00pm Thursday.

Thursday night at Rockwood should be some great games, you can't forget the girls Championship game at 8:00.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be three great games Thursday night. Cosby vs. Oneida is the hardest to predict in my opinion. If Cosby plays well they should take care of Oneida. But the Indian tradition sometimes proves different in tournament time. Look for a close one. Cosby by 2. Rockwood vs. Harriman round three of a great county rivalry. Too much depth and defense from Rockwood. Rockwood by 5. The girls championship is a real tough one. Look for the winner of tonight Oneida/Wartburg game to beat Cosby in the championship and take the region title.

Edited by paintwatcher

Both of these games will be great, the Oneida/Cosby game should be a good one. Oneida has seemed to have trouble with fast teams like Cosby, so ill pick Cosby by 7 in this one.

Rockwood Vs. Harriman should be great, someone from Roane County is advancing to sub-state in this game. Should be another good game between these two, Rockwood has found a way to shut Harriman down both times, and I think, being a Tiger fan ofcorse, they will do it again.

gol20tyme, I think Harriman is like Oneida in a way. Some nights they come in and just play good ball and then other nights they come in and act like they don't know whats going on. Oneida played the latter against Harriman and Harriman played their game. If both of these teams play the ball they know they can I thin kboth will get a sub state game.

Harriman has respect. when you win 22 games in a season u should get respect. its just people think Rockwood is better than Harriman. theres nothing wrong with people having an opinion. its gonna be hard to shut Harriman down since kries has been on a tear the last few games. we'll just have to play our Rockwood defense. it will be a good one. go tigers.