#4 Lipscomb vs. #2 Portland

hsfball

Anyone who is close come on out to this 4AA semifinal game. The atmosphere will be at an all time high as the Lipscomb Mustangs and the Bomb Squad visit the Portland Panthers and the Brew Crew. I think Hopkins is ready to stop Brewer. This is only his second chance at him in four games. McPherson and Mantlo will come with the McFlurry of Threes. Good Luck Mustangs. Good Luck to all the Seniors.

Edited by hsfball

hey panzyfan, space, fatty, khopkins, dlsports, hsfball, and all others who read my post. I only made that post about anthony to fire the team up. You are all great players and everyone respects you. I hope you all win state. Ya'll are a great team and I wish you the best of luck. Don't freak out about my wimpy posts. No one can decide how good you are but yourself. I heard you had a great game and i applaud you all, especially anthony. GREAT GAME STANGS!

i'm glad to hear that DLBaller was only trying to fire up the team but if you are trying to do that say something about the team not just one player. anthony showed no signs of wanting basketball to end. all he did was guard brewer and hold him to 19.

Edited by stjohnnies