WILL CA WIN 10 GAMES?

summertown-rules

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I KNOW YOU DONT PICK THE TEAMS I YOUR DIST, BUT YOU CAN PLAY TEAMS THAT WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER. DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPEN LAST YEAR IN THE PLAYOFFS. YOUR TEAM WAS STRONGER LAST YEAR AND I BELIEVE THEY LOST TO A NASHVILLE TEAM. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE YOUR TEAM WAS STRONGER LAST YEAR, WHO REPLACED ANDERSON, LOVE, KEMPFER, BEDDINGFIELD, AND YOUR SS(WAS HIS NAME THURMAN). AND SOME I DID NOT KNOW THEIR NAME.

I AM NOT A CA OR MP FAN, BUT COACH PICKLE WILL PLAY MP. ALSO CA HOW DID YALL DO AGAINST CENTRAL THIS SUMMER EVEN WITHOUT BOBBY BRATTON? BOTH TEAMS PLAY GOOD A CLASS BALL, BUT IT IS NOT 3A BALL. DONT BE FOOLED THAT IT IS. SH HAS BEEN PLAY 3A BALL NOW FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS. ASK THEM WHAT 3A BB IS LIKE. JUST ASK COACH HAYES THE DIFFERENCE IN THE 2. I BELIEVE HE WON A STATE CHAMP. AT CA, BUT CAN NOT EVEN PLAY 500 BALL AT SH.

if you combined mp and ca that would give them about the same enrollment as a small 3a school and i guarantee you that if that was done, they would own 3a. i am not a fan of ca but year in and year out, they are always good. mp is the same way. i played the last 4 years against these 2 teams so i know first hand how good they are. so if you want to compare them to 3a just combine their rosters and see who would win.

both teams could compete in 3a without combining anyway. don't let the 1a tag fool ya. they are good.