Pickett County Lady Bobcats

questionmark

That's just wrong..Our girls did show great heart..They beat Clay Co once this year and Clay Co could be going back to state this year..Our 2 seniors will be missed greatly next year..Ashley Cook will be a great pickup for some college and Danielle Smalling sparked the team with her defense all year..Most of the players will be back next year and i believe we will only have one senior next year as well..This team got the most out of their talent...That's the most you could ask of any team.

Hey Questionmark, do you have a problem Coach Booher? I admit that I'm on the outside looking in and don't really know the day to day ins and outs of Pickett County basketball BUT the Ladybobcats were preseason picked 5th in the district and came into the tournament a number 2 seeded team. They beat a Celina (Sorry....Clay County! I can't get use to that) team that is a traditional powerhouse year after year and will more than likely be in the state tournament.

The only two games that I have ever seen him coach in basketball were the two tournament games played at Baxter where I kept the clock. So I'm limited to what conclusions I can draw from that BUT.....

I have coached against him in football and have found his teams to be grounded in the knowledge of the game as well as the fundamentals. They are only missing the game experience and some well o.k. a lot of needed strength in the line. He seems to really care about his players and appears to really want to teach the sport and put in the hard worked that is needed to have a sucessful program.

Again, I can only speak about him first hand in football, I can only assume that he would work just as hard in basketball.

So I ask the question, Questionmark, what do you have against Coach Booher?

Picked 5th, finished 2nd,  Why the difference?--take a look farther down the bench!

I still don't understand what you mean! Are you making reference to Coach Booher's assistant?A deep bench? Powerade instead of Gatorade? What????

If you are refering to Coach Parrish(I hope I got his name correct), tell us all what world shaking, breath taking, changes he has done that Coach Booher was so inept at making?

Again, I'm not trying to be a smartbutt, I really want to know why you are so high on one coach and so low on the other.