schsbbfreak...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newman was born in Maryland but early in her life she moved to Tennessee. Her mom played for Shelbyville and it was known since the day she was born that she would play the same place her mom play. Talk all everyone wants to but noone is going beat Shelbyville this year, they are just that good.

Showtime, are you dumb or just that hard headed, you are wasting your time aruging with folks about a subject they have made up their minds and it will not change them regardless of what you have to say. You would be well advised to spend you time looking for a good place to buy Braso at a reasonable price so we can keep all the Gold Balls polished, including the one we will win this year. :D

i give Shelbyville credit they are a tremendous basketball team. though they have every right to be cocky right now. they are playin the best basketball in the state. but Shelbyville fans be forwarned. next year they gonna have to work for it. the situation will be reversed next year. mj and Wilson Central will have the two best teams in state i believe in any class. Shelbyville will have to work somehow to get back to dominance like they have had for the past decade. but i believe the golden ball for next year will run through wilson county.

next year they gonna have to work for it.  will have to work somehow to get back to dominance like they have had for the past decade.

I hate to be the one to inform you and contrary to popular belief, they worked extremely hard this year. They probably had more challenges and opportunities to fold and just become another team than any team in the state with Dateline filming every moment, a Miss Basketball finalist getting injured, and many other unknown challenges taking place that will remain confidential. I also hate to be the bearer of more bad news, they will be back next year and with the same hard work and determination be the team everyone is talking about at this same time next year also. You see, what most of you Shelbyville haters don't realize is that Shelbyville doesn't have a great team, they have a great program. Every Community will eventually have a great team but a great program just simply reloads and competes again on the same high level with all the best. So, so sorry to disappoint you but we will be back and THE program and THE team to deal with to win the Gold Ball. :D

Edited by flemtone

Hey Showtime, unless you are related to Casey you should keep your opinions about the reason she left DCA to yourself. You are treading on ground that shouldn't be discussed on a message board. Please don't continue to show your ignorance. :lol::lol:

Edited by flngrvy

OK, stop. You obviously are classified as "dull normal". A wise man once said, "A little bit of knowledge is indeed a dangerous thing", to that I will add "in a feeble mind". I truly feel sorry for you. ;);):blink:

P.S. Her name is Alysha not Alyssa, FYI

Edited by flngrvy