WAVERLY AND SYCAMORE

yellowjacket21

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you like to explain why Cheatham's coach is classless? What exactly did Cheatham do that was so bad? They lost by 12, by playing basketball. They did nothing dirty. So what, they fouled. Explain to me what was so bad about the fouls. Cheatham played agressive basketball, and thats what you have to do in order to play with Giles Co. Sorry if the Cubs hurt anybody, but I'm pretty sure they didn't. But explain to me why they are classless, but until then, I have nothing else to say except, Go Sycamore.

Listen here game, coach Jackson is an awsome coach. If he has tought me anything at all then it would be that class is what makes a team. He has to be one of the most classest people i have ever met. We were trying our best to beat a team that no one EVER thought we would beat and i promise you that when we cut it to 10 they were getting a little scared. No one in the entire state could ever and i mean EVER have as good of a coach as coach Jackson. We would die for him and he would die for us. HOW IS THAT NOT CLASSY. LOVE YA COACH, thanks for a great year.

Who ever wins I just hope their coach lets them play basketball against Giles. Cheatham your coach is classless to put it mildy.

Cheatham's coach is classless??? What about "The Birdman" Tyler Smith??? He shoved a CC player after the play was over and got a tech for it. He constantly talks smack and taunts opposing teams. If you want classlessness look around you, Giles is overflowing with it.