Cheatham Co

wneely

hey wneely i sat right behind yall at the game and saw yall get moved and all I have to say is that you and the guys you were with are the classless ones. Such as talking smack to a certain players and making obscene comments that im not going to mention, but n e way, Yes district 10AA rules and i think it is soooo funny that giles has played two teams that gave them a bit of competition, if cheatham had of clicked in the first quarter, then yall wouldn't have won that game.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

District 10 rules? but they can't seem to win the regional championship. what a concept. when stat rolls around Giles will be in the boro while Sycamore will be up in the stands thinking about how bad Bolivar stomped them. yeah district 10 faired a little better, but all that matters is who wins the championship, and that will be Giles. Seems to me all you district 10 fans get upset we beat you in basketball and baseball every year.

For real Gerry, have u even been going to the games? do you know what Sycamore can do? Beware of the 3 point ballas. And yeah all in all district 10AA does rule, 3 teams were still representing when only one of district 9 was, and yeah giles has not had a blow out game. They may win the region, but not state.

Well wneely, it's something when the pot calls the kettle black. I've seen the GC student section in action, and you have no room to talk about class. There's no excuse for throwing a bball at anyone, but I'm sure you did nothing to provoke it. As far as that 27 goes...woo hoo!!! Dude that has nothing to do with the price of eggs in China. Hopefully you will be on ESPN, but it will still never change the fact you tasted that basketball!!!

tila, that won't happen, but i don't make excuses, as they please only those who make them, I admit when I am wrong just like i did when i said district 9 would sweep. when it comes to being better, one team from each district is in the championship and Giles will win, and I believe they have a great shot at state, but Bolivar may give them trouble. i know that Sycamore hasnt been playing consistent ball all year, losing to a poor Fairview team one night then playing well the next. Giles is consistent because they just win. ask ncs about having three point ballas and how they were beat. you can't live by the 3 pt shot or you will lose. o yeah it doesnt matter if it is a blowout, a win is a win.

well let's see if only high school students posted on this board then there wouldn't be alot of people and you wouldnt get many thoughts and opinions. we have to come on here because less intellgent people like you dont have a clue what they are talking about, and please dont bring up my prediction about the sweep, i know i was wrong. oh yeah i don't play church league softball, i play college baseball, but that really isnt relevant here but since you tried to make a joke, i thought i would clarify that for you.

hahahahaha this gerry guy cracks me up. So let me guess..... you will be the college kid in the middle of giles student section cheering right. And i cant wait to hear your awsome analysis after the game, which i hope is as good as your previous ones about the first two rounds of the region. I cant wait.