Jackson County vs Livingston Aca. Rd 4

UCSportsFan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to let everyone that reads this know something! Smith County Girls were ripped off! Everyone of you Jackson county fans know this! If you have any knowledge of the game you would have seen that the REF's were for JC! And that is the most sad thing I have ever seen! I am a ref for TSSAA for Middle school's, and have been for a long time! I watched that game and your Miss Basketball walked 7 times! 3 straight times she touched the ball! That was the worst called game I have ever seen! I usually don't attack ref's b/c I know what it is like to be attacked! I am not saying SC would have one but It should not have ended for those girls like that, you refs should be ashamed! To give JC every benefit of every call just b/c they are 4 in a row state champs is stupid!

I feel your pain from here Magid, there were several calls on both sides that were missed. I witnessed a similiar game last weekend in the second half of our game against LA. Before half time, Coach Smith gets a "T" for what i'm not sure, the fouls were pretty even at that point. We are leading at the half by 10, after the break the calls starting going against JC in a BIG way, the foul count was 9-1 in favor of LA, they are in the double bonus before we ever get the second foul called and then they start making calls against LA that weren't even remotely fouls, the old "make up" calls if you will, and all this while we were ahead in the game! But there is nothing you can do, one just has to root for his or her team and hope that the game is called fairly and let the athletes decide who wins and who loses. Regardless of who officiates this game tonight, one side is gonna say it was called unfairly and the other is gonna say it wasn't. So like i tell my players, don't worry about the calls, go out there and play hard and if we don't turn the ball over and we make good decisions we will have a chance to win in the end and really thats all you can ask for! :angry: I would like to leave everyone with this little tidbit, for those of us that are fortunate enough to watch our children and these fine athletes who are playing the game tonight, lets all just be thankful that we are living in this great nation. As the moment of silence fell over the crowd last night for those young teenagers that lost their lives on Tuesday, it really put the game in perspective, so lets all becareful coming to and going home from the game. Now having said that....... LETS GOOOOO LADY BLUUEEEEEE DEVILLLSS OF JACKSON COUNTY HIGH!!!!! :(

;) Coach B will have the Devils ready. J.C. by 7.  PUCKETT learn to speel moron, u MORON. See your education shining through. MAGID, there may be a reason why u only ref middle school games, u think?

Reason being I enjoy watching and helping young players play the game right! I don't wish to ref high school games!

I know queenie I should have never done that b/c most JC fans will never admitt that the game was blown! Eevn though I said that SC may not have won but it atleast would not have been that ugly and as much of a heart-breaker for Audrey. She deserved to go on a better note than that!

Either way good luck to both teams tonight! I hope your game is much better called than last night's game! LA by 8!

Edited by Magid

Tonight's going to be a great game it's to bad I can't be there because I have a Microbiology test tomorrow. ;) Well anyway all of my support goes to JC. I sure hope they win so they will have the homecourt advantage on Saturday. Even if they don't win I will be their on Saturday to give them the support they deserve. I'm pretty sure JC and Livingston will meet again at the boro and I won't miss that game for anything.

Good Luck to both teams and I hope the refs call right so we can really see who is the best.

Go JC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by jbwtnd10

Magid...I'm sure it was a hard night for Audrey. She is an awsome player. But, that has been the situation for every senior that has ended their careers since the district tournaments began. No matter if you had good or bad refs, close game or not...anytime a senior plays their last game it is VERY hard. District 7AA has had MANY great senior athletes this year that ended their careers much earlier than should have been. We have such a talented district that we lose some awsome seniors earlier than is fair...but that's the way the ball bounces. Good luck to ALL the seniors in District 7AA!! You have definetly given all of us a season to remember and will be talked about for many years to come!!!! I think this has been the most exciting season for District 7AA basketball because all of the teams have been so equal all year. It doesn't matter which games you watched...you never went into the gym knowing for sure which team would win on a given night.

GOOD LUCK to the seniors on all 7 teams...ALL OF YOU are awsome players and very special people!!! We have been very lucky to get to witness your last year of high school basketball!!

check scoreboard, stats in Tennessean :D

I checked for the final score on coacht and it was a 12 point game! LA 51 - JC 39!

Now I can't find individual stats though!? Tennessean.com doesn't have them for last night's game! I would like to know how far each of the 2 are away from 2,000! And see who stepped up when the team needed them the most!!

Guest eaglemgr

Magid

Hensley had 13 points and fouled out

Beechboard had 18 points with 3 fouls

Beechboard hit 2000 points against David Lipscomb in the semi-finals Wednesday night

I think I read somewhere on one of the boards that said Hensley likes 12 points for 2000 points