Unaka by 2 Over UH

creekercalhoun

Hey dale good to see your name back on here. That was a ruff ride the other nite but we tuffed it out. Did anyone here anything on the Cloudland game. I heard that honest abe and notjustafan went home crying. I also wont to let everyone on here know that Delbert is the man, and that he will be back for another year next year. YES, im not lieing the powerhouse is only a junior. Im gonna get off here and go water the dog.GO RANGERS!

Yo dale! I thought that was pretty cool too when I fisrt found out that Delbert was only a junior.He plays like a man just to be a junior. I hope the hardees over there still has some thick burgers for after tonights game. If the rangers pull out another W again tonight I might have to head on down there and have me a little victory burger. We only got about an inch up here on the mountain . Since when did cans go up to 50. since a pound now I might have to go back in to that buisness. Oh yea! Im glad you reminded me to feed blind bill the billy goat. He aint lookin to good. Well im sure that I will see you tonight. GO RANGERS!