What about Polk County Baseball?

lumberjack_bw

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, on that post...Anyways, this is what I think about Polk County. I will be the first to admit that Polk County did have a good season last year. They surprised a lot of people. But this year they aren't going to be as strong as they were. They lost 6 or 7 seniors. I'm not sure how many of them were starters. But i know That Josh Couch and their lead off hitter, i think he may have played 3B graduated and they were the 2 players that lit up their team. My opinion is that Sequoyah had the same problem last year as Polk County will have this year, the year before last Sequoyah lost 7 seniors, and 5 were starters. Sequoyah had to change around their whole team and gave us a bad season. That's how I think Polk County will turn out this year. But it's just my opinion. I'm sure all the people from Polk County will disagree with me, and that is fine. But in the district these are my predictions:

1. Walker Valley

2. Mcminn Central

3. Meigs County

4. Sequoyah

5. Sweetwater

6. Tellico

7. Polk County

Thanks, and Write back -D.Belcher

Ok...well of course that is your opinion and u are entitled to it but lets talk about facts...yes we did lose 6 seniors...4 of which should of started for us last year. To tell u the truth i only remember one player from Seq. the pitcher the only good player that they had. 2nd our 3rd baseman and our lead off hitter last year were 2 different people. Next, We are returning 2 of the top 4 hitters (one of which took your "best pitcher" to the 411 highway) from last year to this years team and our other two players that were seniors should not of even of played for our team last year they should of joined some little league somewhere. We had people on the bench that could of pitched a better game up there than our pitcher did last year and he was 1 hit and a error away from a PERFECT Game....aganist yall Seq. Unless you guys have gotten a lot lot lot lot lot better and have recieved a few transfers to your school u will run at the bottom of the pot again. but that is just the facts.

1. ???

2. ???

3. ???

4. ???

5. ???

6. ???

7. SEQoyah..

pcwildcat u wont compare 2 us (OS) ... But SQ is gon be a betta team this yr. guaranteed. OS has 7 returing players. Me as the starting shortstop had a homerun last yr. v.s. SQ and we did beat them bad last yr. but they are looking a lot better this yr. so good luck to both of ur teams. but neither one of u all could touch us. Holla back shawty.

Well if everyone has the same opinion about the wildcats then the only thing left for me to say is wait until we get on the field we may have lost to Lookout Valley but why did we tie Chattanooga Central and they threw their ace for three innings but that is just my opinion.

Watch Out!!!

Peace Out!!!

We will just show em when the time comes boys. B) Ya lookout valley did play polk and we didnt have that good of a game and yea the yellow jackets pitching is looking pretty good. To tell u the truth Polks pitching didnt show up that day. Some of the players just wasnt ready for that day and we have fixed that. I am just ready to see Central on our opening day...

Edited by Rdog