Wayne co. student section

vikingpride

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^i agree with you, ive heard a lot about CPA and yall sound like yall treat schools very good. I have to put in my thought on the WC Cheering Section we're goin to be loud and theres goin to be a lot of us!!! :lol:

The more the merrier. That is what makes it a great time of year. Cheer loud, cheer clean. You will be warmly welcomed by CPA who will do their best to outcheer you. We warmly welcome all guests, treat them with respect, but also usually beat them. ;)

From what I've heard WC is supposed to be bringing 2 pep busses FULL of people for our cheering section!!!! Do I hear the word PARTAY?!?!?!?!?! This should be a LOT of fun! We're gonna be there louder than ever! It should be a GREAT game!

Let's do this! :lol:

Please don't arrest us ;)

From what I've heard WC is supposed to be bringing 2 pep busses FULL of people for our cheering section!!!! Do I hear the word PARTAY?!?!?!?!?! This should be a LOT of fun! We're gonna be there louder than ever! It should be a GREAT game!

Let's do this! :lol:

Please don't arrest us ;)

Only if you do something illegal, and even then, we will pray for you and visit you in jail :)

are you sure it isn't 'severed?' :lol:

Get real... we're not gonna do anything 'illegal' we tend to get a little wild at games... but we keep it pretty clean and INSANELY FUN!

The 'please don't arrest us' came from the incidents at Perry County and incident at Mt Pleasant... but we won't have Perry County to worry about on Monday... so all will be well :) We're good as long as we're not provoked ;)

are you sure it isn't 'severed?' :lol:

Get real... we're not gonna do anything 'illegal' we tend to get a little wild at games... but we keep it pretty clean and INSANELY FUN!

The 'please don't arrest us' came from the incidents at Perry County and incident at Mt Pleasant... but we won't have Perry County to worry about on Monday... so all will be well :lol: We're good as long as we're not provoked :P

read your post very carefully blaklite if were not provoked. how did Summertown provoke your student section for you to come down on the floor after Summertown beat you for the region championship. and you started chanting to Summertown you suc_, maybe that is why the police had all of you to leave the gym,

i hope all of you will have more class than that and you repersent your district well monday night.maybe CPA will have a prayer service for all of your student section before the game and that will help you have better thoughts as the night goes along, just a thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perry Co. get over your selves your still mad because we came to PC and took the District Title at your house!!!! Our fans have done nothing but support our team just like Mt.Pleasant, PC, and S-town have. Matter of fact I dont think we were the ones yelling profane comments at Region tournaments!!!! O well its over with FORGET IT!!!!!! GROW UP

well i will say that the cops at the game were standing in front of our crowd most the game and they were not doing anything wrong. but Summertown had a right to charge the floor cause they upset us in a big game. sorry Summertown for the disrespect of our fans they were just upset. no hard feelings cause us and Summertown get along and im sure that they will except our apology. if we dont watch it will will be labled just like perry co fans rude and disrespectfull. good luck to Summertown during the substate. hope to see both teams at murfreesboro. i dont know much about CPA but i know wayne co will be ready to play after that loss. maybe we got our bad game out of our system. i know we will bring it for 32 minutes. cant wait until tomorrow night.

if we dont watch it will will be labled just like perry co fans rude and disrespectfull.

Finally you admit what everyone has always known, you are tryin to be like us. When will you learn that you will never compare to what our boys basketball program is. Now your girls will have to try and play catch up just like ya'll are because PC girls are dominating this year and will for the next 5 or 6 or maybe even more. Now you are trying to bring down our fans too just because you can't compare to us in any other category. WC it is obvious that you are the ones that are classless, I think all of you proved that after Summertown beat ya'll at Region. PC and their fans have done a lot of things but we have never stormed on the court after a DEFEAT. Did you forget what the score was? You storm the court when you WIN. We have made some scenes but we never did anything as disrespectful and as RUDE as that!

I cannot believe Perry Co. thinks we want to be like them. Perry Co. had a good run in boys b-ball during the 90's but come on they were pretty bad this year. And to say that wayne counties girls will have to try and play at perry counties level is ridiculous!!! You must have been under a rock for the past 15 years because we have barely been touched on the girls side. But going back to class acts, Perry Co. has the greatest leaders in the world for being classless. You know i'm talking about a certain well known family in Perry Co. Your face is rude!!!