Clinton Dragons

OrangeCrush23

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the big guys had any skill... Farragut fans wouldnt have thought they were fouling... since they were roaming into people on picks, running around like they dont know how to play... they run into people... which is what... yes a moving screen

oh by the way about gibson... that is not a travel  you can come to a "jump stop" believe it or not and it should not be called

?? That's a bold statement saying T, AJ and Mykail have no skill. The big guys came up with huge rebounds toward the end to seal the win...T altered a lot of shots and blocked the last shot to send the game to overtime. you just made Farragut look really bad for letting the game slip away to a team that has no skill. Believe it or not I know what a jumpstep looks like and I'm not talking about that. What I mentioned is when you take more than 2 steps without dribbling the ball, which is defined as a walk, which we saw a lot. By the way, I thought I ended our officiating discussion by basically saying "we both got bad calls". Argue all you want, all that matters is the Region Trophy is in our gym.

shut up.... i was starting to like Clinton and go for them until you... let the cool people from Clinton talk and crawl back into your hole.....

I'm sorry you feel that way. I had no intention of losing fans with my posting. I'm just speaking my mind, and I tend to speak my mind when I feel strongly about something. I know we both got bad calls...but it's no excuse. So please no more posts about who got screwed more than the other. That's it, the argument's done.

Someone asked about Jermaine Shephard earlier...I believe he went to Tuskegee for a while but was dropped because of grades. I was told by a reliable source that he would have been offered a full scholarship to Ohio State for football and basketball if he could have kept his grades up. Oh well. He's trying to get a spot on a semi-pro team.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I had no intention of losing fans with my posting. I'm just speaking my mind, and I tend to speak my mind when I feel strongly about something. I know we both got bad calls...but it's no excuse. So please no more posts about who got screwed more than the other. That's it, the argument's done.

Someone asked about Jermaine Shephard earlier...I believe he went to Tuskegee for a while but was dropped because of grades. I was told by a reliable source that he would have been offered a full scholarship to Ohio State for football and basketball if he could have kept his grades up. Oh well. He's trying to get a spot on a semi-pro team.

no one is talking about the refs.... just your stupidity

I'm sorry you feel that way.  I had no intention of losing fans with my posting.  I'm just speaking my mind, and I tend to speak my mind when I feel strongly about something.  I know we both got bad calls...but it's no excuse.  So please no more posts about who got screwed more than the other.  That's it, the argument's done. 

Someone asked about Jermaine Shephard earlier...I believe he went to Tuskegee for a while but was dropped because of grades.  I was told by a reliable source that he would have been offered a full scholarship to Ohio State for football and basketball if he could have kept his grades up.  Oh well.  He's trying to get a spot on a semi-pro team.

no one is talking about the refs.... just your stupidity

so now are we talking about Clinton or Farragut or games, or is this about personal attacks? I am very confident about my intelligence, in fact i was accepted into Carson-Newman, ETSU, Tusculum and Cumberland but am going to UT next year. Go ahead and put something else smart in here about me. But I'm not going to say anything negative because I don't want to stoop to your level.

Edited by OrangeCrush23

not being rude at all, but having those school accept you isn't like a difficult thing! i mean good for you(no sarcasm at all) but i wouldn't provide those schools as examples to help us know about your intelligence

Well, since my achievements and grades were above Harvard and Yale quality, I decided to try another public institute (not really). By posting those schools, my intent was not to say "Hey, look at me!!! I got into this school and you can't" I'm just simply trying to prove a point to STATEment. But you know what, I shouldn't have to prove myself to him by saying I got into those schools, right??? Who cares if he thinks I'm "stupid". I really don't see even see where he got his point at, because all I said we were both getting bad calls and he resorts to a personal attack. Point taken yallalreadyknow

Edited by OrangeCrush23