Even in defeat you came out winners. Congrats JC!

laanxx99

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to thank the Jackson County Lady Blue Devils and the coaching staff for another great season of Women's Basketball. As a fan I , and my family , were very proud of their accomplishments during the 2003-2004 season. I know that another trip to the Boro would have been great , but our teams and Community have been blessed for the past 5 years with that honor. I wish all of the teams that will be present in the Boro the best of luck .

I would like to thank the Jackson County Lady Blue Devils and the coaching staff for another great season of Women's Basketball. As a fan I , and my family , were very proud of their accomplishments during the 2003-2004 season. I know that another trip to the Boro would have been great , but our teams and Community have been blessed for the past 5 years with that honor. I wish all of the teams that will be present in the Boro the best of luck .

What a great run it has been!!! The LADY DEVILS are still number 1 in my book and they always will be. Even though they come up short this year they need not to get down on themselves. Who else can say that they went to the state championship game the last 5 years in a row and won the last 4 in a row. The Devils have had a great run over the last 5 years. Congradulations to all the Lady Devils and good luck to them in what ever they decide to do in the future. I still am a Devil fan and will be for life. What a great season it has been.

On another note devilforlife you stole my skull but since your a Devil fan I will let it slide.

DEVILS # 1 FOR LIFE

Being an outside "fan," I want to congratulate the Lady Blue Devils on a great season. You all have done nothing to hang your heads about. You all played in some of the most exciting games I have seen all year and I still think that you all are one of the best teams in the state, even though you are out of the tournament. Other than that, you girls are great!