best freshman throughout Tennessee

hoss4124

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebelbaseball, everybody has bad games, you and I both know that, and as a freshman it's easier to get in slumps, regardless Cody Hawn is a good baseball player and so is his freshman teammate Holland, he's a great pitcher. Also there is some kid from Seymour, his name is Kyle, this kid's a player.

rebelbaseball: Its easy to jump on Cody Hawn when he is down but remember he is only a Freshman and he is hitting in the 4 hole. This freshman is the real deal and your comments will come back to haunt you. Anybody who has ever seen him play expects him to hit a HR every time he gets up. Cody Hawn is a class act, he is a good kid along with being a great student in school. He also has great work ethic and a passion for the game. Oh and by the way, Friday before he was 3 for 4 with a HR and a double in a 10-0 win against Heritage in the St Marys tournament.

I used to play against Cody Hawn,he was good then but all i have heard about him since is that high school speed (pitchers) and better hitters have caught up to him. I dont know where you got he is a class act from but if you turn somebody down for an autograph bc he thinks your good then your know class act. That didnt happen to me but one of my teammates last yr. The rumor why he has changed schools so much is bc he wants to be remembered for breakin a homerun record for a school that is like 5 or something. Can anybody tell me when South Doyle and Cody Hawn come play somebody from Blount County. He is in one of the tournys we play in a couple of weeks so i guess i will have to watch him then