Jackson South Side Roster?

wneely

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of players do they have on South Side? Does Wayne Chism the big 6'8" dude start? Someone please submit a roster or at least tell me who the key players are - their #'s and what they look like.

No roster but here are the box scores from the Milan semifinal game:

South Side (84) - Wayne Chism 26, Chico Ellison 17, Victor McGee 11, Marshall Hych 10, Weddle 9, Fryer 4, Curry 3, Price 2, T. Anderson 2.

Milan (61) - Jeremy Smith 10, Rod Smith 10, Dotson 9, Walker 8, Hawkins 8, Adkisson 7, Walls 5, Hudkins 4.

3-pointers: S-Ellison 3, Weddle 3. M-Walker 2, Walls, J. Smith 2, Dotson 3. Records: S 17-9; M 22-9.

------

and the leading scorers against Bolivar:

Sophomore forward Wayne Chism led the Hawks with 16 points and senior Jeremy Weddle added 13

Vic McGee is #33. He is only 6'1 but can jump out of the gym. He is very atheletic as is the whole Southside team. Wayne Chism will be a force if he wants to. Also Weddle if he is on will put up 25 points on you. I think it will be a good game depending on which Southside team shows up. They can play with anyone in the state when they play up to par. But, the team that played Bolivar in the Region Championship will get beat 20 points easy. Now back on the subject there rebounding is great for a smaller team. They are quick and will get out and run if you let them and you don't want that. I think yall will beat them because of experience. Southside has the ability to beat Giles Co. but the birdman will have a great game and spark his team to win.

South Sie is extremely quick and athletic. They are alot like the Bolivar team yall played last year. I dont believe Coach T has as much control of the team as the bolivar coach does. If you get them down at your place, yall will win. If it gets close though watch out. I predict GC in another Bolivar type win.

OH MY OH MY! This is gonna be an awesome game. I see people lining the streets of Pulaski waiting for tickets. This is gonna be a game to remember. I just can't wait to be there. The crowd will have to ELECTRIC if this is a close one. I CANNOT WAIT! THEY ARE GONNA BE JUMPIN FOR JOY DOWN IN PULASKI TOMORROW NIGHT! THE BENCH MOB! TSMITTY! Mr. Chism better bring his A game because that's what the Hawks will need to upset the mighty mighty Bobcats at home. MY OH MY!

And speaking of A games- does not Mr. Tyler Smith shine among the brightest of stars when the chips are down. MY OH MY! On the brink of making a near 3 hour trip to Bolivar - Mr Smitty said NO NO! 39 points from the big man.

21 hours and 30 minutes until they are gonna be jumpin for joy down in Pulaski. ARE YOU SERIOUS? </dickvitale>

Seriously tho - this is a game to end all games. The mighty Hawks make the trip to the Cat House where the Bobcats have not tasted the foul taste of defeat in well over two years. Hawks + Bobcats + 500 extra seats going on sale at 5:00 = MARCH MADNESS BABY!