Peabody Huntingdon

storm

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think both brackets are pretty equal. Clay Co. and Perry Co. should be a good matchup. Trenton will likely cruise past Cosby with little trouble. I expect Trenton to make the finals without a whole lot of problems.

In the other bracket, Clarkrange should beat Unaka, and Huntingdon should beat Summertown. I think Huntingdon will probably reach the finals, but they aren't the shoe-in that I think Trenton is.

In the finals, Trenton will beat whoever makes it. Huntingdon would be an interesting opponent, as they probably matchup with Trenton on the inside better than anyone else with Fuller and Melton. But they don't have the depth that Trenton has, nor the guards that Trenton has. Huntingdon's guards are good, but they aren't as good as Trenton's.

I looked at the Fillies schedule and I think their schedule may hurt them in the long run. I would like to see Trenton meet them in the title game. I think Trenton will win that game by 10. Experience is priceless. I don't know anything about Cosby. Hey Cosby, lets get this party started. Where are your post.

Trenton has a killer defense with a very strong press. They have beaten AAA Dyersburg, AA Westview, Gleason, and USJ (sub-state), just to name a few. Let's see. Who isn't one of their best players? I have seen Trenton play only three times this year, but the players who stand out to me are Sturdivant (along with her attitude), *Jessica Bobbitt, *Jessica Ford, Danielle Barnett, and Simpson. They have an awesome team. Everything you hear about them is true.

Trenton has been beaten 4 times this year, 3 of which were by Gibson County, who has beaten trenton 6 times in the last 2 years (6-0), and the other by a triple A school, Bolton.

Gibson County is in the AA state tournament starting Thursday.

I dont think Trenton Peabody has been beaten by a single A school since 2-3 years ago.

Edited by Twisterkahn

That is correct Twisterkahn, Trenton has a 50 game winning streak against Class A opponents. That streak goes back to the state tournament semifinals in 2002.

I don't think any bracket is easy once your this far! Looks to me like Clay County is a good team, they've beat some good teams. Also for Huntingdon, Clarkrange will be a challenge, it seems like they are always in the tourney.