livingston academy vs. walker valley

gilljr.#50

Yes Butler was a great player it was an honor to see her play since i havent ever seen her play before.I look to see her going up for Miss Basketball next year or the next.And as for the LA crowd i though we were great.I'm really glad to see that we got into the game for once normally we dont have that much support from the crowd.

GO HOG-EYE

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiffany Krantz played college ball at Auburn and did quite well. She either just has or is going to graduate from veterinary school at Auburn and will be working as a vet in Overton county very soon. As for Sunday Watson, I am not real sure about her. She played for Indiana for a year or so but after that I do not know.

I just have one thing to say about the Livingston Academy people.

CLASS

Listen, I have been a Walker Valley fan since the beginning of the school's existence (only 3 years) and have watched them play almost every game since then (and I don't even have a son or daughter on the team). I can honestly say that I have never seen the WV team, coaches, or fans treated with so much respect as the Lady Wildcats fans and administration treated them (us) with on Saturday night. I would guess that one of the reasons that you have been so succesful is because of the way you treat other peopl. I can only hope we can return to favor some day if you ever come to the "Stable" to visit.

Good luck to the Lady Wildcats from a Lady Mustangs fan! Hope you win it all!

(should I be saying that since we have a team from our region in the tournament?)

Oh well, GO LADY WILDCATS

I just have one thing to say about the Livingston Academy people.

CLASS

Listen, I have been a Walker Valley fan since the beginning of the school's existence (only 3 years) and have watched them play almost every game since then (and I don't even have a son or daughter on the team). I can honestly say that I have never seen the WV team, coaches, or fans treated with so much respect as the Lady Wildcats fans and administration treated them (us) with on Saturday night. I would guess that one of the reasons that you have been so succesful is because of the way you treat other peopl. I can only hope we can return to favor some day if you ever come to the "Stable" to visit.

Good luck to the Lady Wildcats from a Lady Mustangs fan! Hope you win it all!

(should I be saying that since we have a team from our region in the tournament?)

Oh well, GO LADY WILDCATS

Very much appreciated!! WV was the same. I thought your crowd was a little light, though, and why didn't Walker Valley have cheerleaders? Doesn't matter. Just wondering.

Walker Valley didn't have cheerleaders because it is our county's spring break and only 4 girls were going to be in town to cheer. Coach couldn't decide whether it would be better to cheer with four or not at all, I guess none won out. As to the fans, Livingston is quite a while away from Walker Valley, and some parents won't let their kids drive up there and didn't want to drive them. Oh well. Sounded like a fantastic game on the radio! Good luck L.A. I'd much rather you win it than the team from our district!

MAKO99 is right...butler aside from being an outstandin ball player is a nice person...i shall not lie, la student section usually like to mess w/ the other teams players when i started talkin to her asking her questions, tryin to get a rise outta her, and butler answered so politley everyone of my questions...so i decided to leave her alone...so if u see this #22...im sorry for annoyin u...i believe u know which one i am