FRANKLIN HIGH NEEDS NEW COACH

RCola123

Coach K from Powell would be a good choice for anyone. From what I have observed he is the main reason from the coaching side that Powell is having such an outstanding year. Don't really know if he would leave the mountains and the hillbillies of East Tn for the beautiful rolling hills and a step up in culture of Middle Tn. Clay Young maybe a short time from hanging it up and that would be a good reason for Coach K to stay @ Powell. That is if he is in love with East TN.

Edited by papatj

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M'boro i think i know who you are talkin about and if it is who i think it is and not the man with the bowtie than i am pretty good friends with him. Just never knew his name. He is a good man and does a good job. I talk to him before every JV and Varsity game when Franklin plays you guys. I dont think the girls would have a problem with him.... how do you know he wants the job?

Well all these people need to contact the school. They wont make the final pick until late April or May. But with everyone calling and all the interviews for the right person you dont have that much time. You need to contact as soon as possible if you really feel like this is the job for you. The girls are great and you will have some pretty good talent next year. It is a great opportunity. Good Luck!