LA's road to the Gold Ball

goosevol

it doesnt matter who youve beat in the past and whos beat you it just matters who playes good in tournament time situations.since livingston cheered against us when we played mcminn im hoping gibson countywill win state now.its pretty bad when your own district goes against you.gibson county all the way.

Baller, I don't blame you i guess. Can you imagine, though, if when the score was announced in a gym that was already pretty active, that since JC lost there was stunned silence?!?! People from Walker Valley clapped for McMinn Central and some LA fans joined them. I'm sure, though, that there were a few that were glad, but I can't speak for everyone. Most just didn't think about it, just joined in.

It's not like the LA cheerleaders led the crowd in some antiJC cheers. Most people were too worried about LA's status.

I for one did not clap and hoped that everyone was cheering for McMinn and not against JC.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe during timeouts or at the end of quarters during the game They'll play Randy Newman's "I Love L.A." over the PA.. :lol: Everyone should get excited about this game.. Two teams that play excellent defense.. This could possibly a state final game instead of opening round.. both teams have to play the hand they were dealt B)

it doesnt matter who youve beat in the past and whos beat you it just matters who playes good in tournament time situations.since livingston cheered against us when we played mcminn im hoping gibson countywill win state now.its pretty bad when your own district goes against you.gibson county all the way.

baller1---hahahaha...........im sure most jackson county fans have been against LA from the dawn of time so to speak...so dont start anything in on us....and for another thing...i was hopin it would come down to JC and LA but oh well now......