TheAnswer9

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Temple will do well at State. It really depends on the bracket -- on how far they will go. I would say that CPA is the team to beat this year -- but Temple is capable of beating them -- if they play well and don't make any mistakes. So, it will be interesting to see who rises to the occassion next week at the 'Boro.

According to the schedule -- Temple has to play Halls on Wednesday at 5:15.

I'm not too familiar with Halls -- but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the Crusaders of Temple will win their first contest.

Go 'Saders!!

FRA won't get any publicity, but don't take them for granted. CPA is the only team to have beaten them in the tournaments so far, and there is no shame in getting beat by CPA.

I definitely think FRA has as good of a chance as anyone. They have consistently played with CPA, who in my mind is the team to beat in state. Playing Unaka, FRA has a good chance to advance i think. With Temple and Halls being in their half, well, thats just a couple teams i don't know much about (besides Temple got spanked by CPA twice and Halls plays a bunch of teams I've never heard of).

My brother, mother, and granny ALL 3 talked with my cousin and uncle from the Trousdale County gym on Monday night!! ALL that was said to them, that I am aware of, is that Van Horn?? left with an ankle injury!! I know my cousin doesn't score much (or generally play much for that matter), but...I hear he played some serious "D" in the abscence of Grace's big man in the 2nd half tonight. Can anyone tell me about the defensive play of Grace's Drew Daugherty??