White Station Back AGAIN

hshoops

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White Station will have no problems reaching the finals once again. Who they will play will be interesting. White Station should have no problem with DB, didn't they beat them by like 50 last year or 2 years ago? I look for a good game between Wilson Central and Rhea County but neither have the talent to beat a White Station. However i would like to see Rhea County win so White Station could crush them. Bradley is everyones pick from the bottom half but it will be a very good game with them and Clinton in the 1st round. And in the other game if everyone says Jackson is as talented as they're talked about they should win over Glencliff and the Gordon kid. But however you want to look at it, White Station will be playing Saturday and probably win. So until they are dethrowned they are the Kings of Tennessee basketball.

Actually the game with DB was last year. WS did win easly but it wasn't anywhere near 50 points(your on crack). WS has a very good team this year, but not nearly as good as last year. Next year WS will not be nearly as good as this year. Nobody has ever stayed on top forever, and nobody ever will. The team to beat in this years tourney is Bradley Central. Not White Station. If you don't remember, they already knocked you off once this year on a nuteral court at the Arby's Classic.

You may knock DB out or the tourney this year also, but remember this. These are two schools going in two different directions. Print this and tape it to your wall.

WaCo B) JaCo

If you don't remember, they already knocked you off once this year on a nuteral court at the Arby's Classic.

WaCo :) JaCo

BC is one of the favorites but the team to beat? Remind me again who has the national ranking? Yes, they beat WS in a close game at a Christmas tournament. Bradley can cling to that memory on the bus ride home after going down to Jackson Northside :D

White Station also has won the gold ball the last couple of years...defeating Bradley. It's nice that BC beat WSHS when Jonathan Ball got hurt, who might be their best player, and is now back...but it was only one game. WSHS also beat BC in the summer a few times too. I think the edge goes to WSHS. WSHS also doesn't have to worry about Fairley anymore, since JNS knocked them out.

Sorry Panther, but that national ranking don't mean flip. How many nationaly ranked teams has White Station played this year. Don't get me wrong, WS has a great team again this year. But It would be hard for me to make them a favorite over a team they've already lost to on a nuteral court. If you want to prove that national ranking put Oak Hill on your scheduel next year. Their just a tiny little school up here in the hills of South West Va.

I'd personally love to see a team like WS play Oak Hill but it is my understanding that the TSSAA is not allowing member schools to schedule Oak Hill. I'll look into that though. Now, I've given all the credit in the world, and still do, to BC fo winning that game. It was a great win but a five point victory doesn't make them a clear favorite over White Station. As far as the national ranking goes we'll just have to agree to disgree on that one. Speaking of Bradley though, how is Pickel doing? Is he going to be able to play in the tournament? I hope he gets a chance to play.

I have a question for anybody that knows anything about WSHS. I live in Jackson Tn. Now I heard a rumor that WSHS tall center Taylor Schall is injured and out for the year. can somebody write me back and let me know about this. I got the chance to see them play in the Arby's and he looked real good. anyways somebody please write back.