IF IF IF IF IF

WashedUp

Giles co will have a pretty good team next year with Tyler (?) , Tryce Gilbert , Channing Coffey, Deron Garret, Zach Holt. Good Luck to the Bobcats next year because they will STIL be a force to be reckoned with.

Edited by 2live

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there were six from Tyler. Accounted for 12 of his 13 points! And hes going to the show, LOL!! This kids game has gone down drastically over the past year.

GC has never as long as I've been alive been able to play against a good zone defense. There so called coach, doesn't run set plays. It's almost amazing they got as far as they did.

To my boy "Frank the Tank"....thanks for kind of giving me a laugh. I always think its funny when a person that has absolutely no idea of what they're saying actually tries to post. I'm not denying the fact that Giles could have played better, but to say anything negative towards a a good coach and a GREAT player (tyler smith who is also a nominee for mr.basketball again) you have got to be kidding. The bobcats have played a great season although yes they do have to work on defences and free-throws, but i think you messed up on your post right when u started typing. Forgive me if this has offended you in any way but hey somebody has to step up and let the haters know when they crossing the line. So you have a great day and please lets not all forget about the shiny gold ball we brought back last year...thank you and good night...ohh yeh i wanna holla @ my man t-cross...n wneely...holla @ ya'll--great season bobcats im proud of ya'll

Much love to ya Waterboy, Bobcat Fans and Neely. I do believe that we will be just as good or better next year. I do believe that they will have something to prove, and not to the naysayers but to themselves. Look for the young gunners to come out and ball next year, with a new brand of basketball. I will most def be following them again!!! Believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S TO the GCHS Senior Much Love To Ya and Keep Your Head and Always Shoot For the Stars!!

Defense wins champions, offense put the fans in the stand

Hey GCHS Fans, Please dont argue with people like Frank the AINT. Look how many time he has posted (6). He is just like the other people that HATE against GCHS. So he just waits for the opportunity to kick us when we are down. He is just mad cause he want to post his remarks and couldnt last year. So he decide to post now since we lost. I bet the other 5 post where posted when we lost the other game this years LOL!!!

Yep thats what it is tcross. When GC loses, it's like the beer, it taste so good when it hits your lips! If his game hasnt dropped then explain to me why hes fallen in almost everyones player rankings. I hope this kid does so well at the next level. Anyone from this state will always be supported by me. But hes not what ya'll have talked him up to being.

Frank the AINT, You just summed yourself by tell me how good beer taste. So I can infer that you have a beer belly correct lol. Im just messing. Im not going to argue with you about Tsmith. When the dust settle we will see whose right and who is wrong. I am a die hard GCHS fan thats all that matters!!

I will not kick Giles County while they are down, but I will say that fans and others who post on coachT about them and Tyler Smith have made it really easy to want to. I am affiliated in no way to Giles County or any team that they play, but I always read the posts about them or Tyler Smith and from what I have read over the past basketball season, what happened Monday night was an impossibility in most Giles County fans eyes. Giles County doesn't win the state and Tyler doesn't get Mr. Basketball - it seems those two things were established on Monday night. Better luck next year, I guess.

In my 26 years I have not seen GC win a game when playing against a team with equal or greater caliber players. With the exception of last year. The only reason last year was different was because of Eric Howard. He is/was the only point guard they have ever had who could create a shot for himself or others without running an actual offensive play. Tyler can also do this as evident from the Bradley Game and second half of the South Side game.

You can place the blame where you want but it remains a truth. Just look at some of the teams from the past and the teams that beat them. Most of those losses never should have happened.

Coach Holt's best ever coaching performance came in the 1992 substate game against Goodpasture. Goodpasture being led by Drew Maddox and a kid named Ron Mercer. GC won 51-50 (I think).

Whatever Holt did for this game he needs to rekindle. Or maybe he doesn't realize that he needs to coach because he has gifted players.