High School Confidential

TankTalk

Should be a very exciting show Wednesday night as we will have Clinton head coach Chris Lockard in the studio along with his three seniors.

In addition, we will have footage of the Lady Bobcats from Oliver Springs being sent off by a Community and school pep rally earlier Wednesday afternoon. We hope to have interviews with coach Wright and several of the Lady 'Cats as they board the bus to the 'Boro.

I am hoping to speak with coach K to make it a three-way sweep. I want to get him and some Tigers on the show as well. Myself and Goose (along with whoever shows up in the middle) will be at the "Table of no Knowledge" breaking down the state tourney brackets for both men's and women's events.

I am also working on lining up the coaches for all three of the team's oppenents to do phone interviews for the viewers. It should be a very informative show, which is rare. If you are in Anderson and/or Roane County, please tune in Wednesday night at 8:30 for the most useless sports show in the area. ;)

Clinton and Anderson County athletes, coaches, fans or whoever have always been welcome at the show. We try to emphasize that, but haven't had a lot of luck with the Anderson County schools. Hopefully we can keep on trying and get to where they feel comfortable enough to come be on the show a lot.

I think Clinton and AC get shafted, to be honest, with the coverage they get in the county.

Clinton and Anderson County athletes, coaches, fans or whoever have always been welcome at the show. We try to emphasize that, but haven't had a lot of luck with the Anderson County schools. Hopefully we can keep on trying and get to where they feel comfortable enough to come be on the show a lot.

I think Clinton and AC get shafted, to be honest, with the coverage they get in the county.

;):D:(:):D

What have i been saying this whole time??? I even made a post about how WBIR is bad because they never have us on the news. When we beat William Blount and Maryville, we were not even mentioned by Mark Packer. Finally, they showed some footage from the Farragut and Science Hill game. By the way... Ray Blakney, if you can read this, I always look forward to reading the Sports Section (the Dragon section at least) in the Courier. Great picture of the Orange Crush (you'll find me on the front row, 3rd to last person on the right with the grey shirt pointing). Anyway, I watched the show tonight and was pleased. I was happy to see the three seniors remaining on the team get some recognition. What happened to Goose?? Get stuck in Murfreesboro? I was looking forward to his opinion on the Dragons. Or would he be talking about Rockwood the whole time??? I figured he might jump on the DragonWagon with us. Well, I just wanted to post because I'm a big fan of the show and I agree with your comment on getting shafted. Let's get everyone together and ride down to the 'Boro to cheer on Alcoa, Fulton, Rockwood, Dobbyns-Bennet (the Dragons now have an alliance with the Indians) and the Dragons!!! It's a county and East Tennessee thing now.

I really appreciate you watching the show...as for Goose, caught me off guard to be honest. He called one minute before the show started and said he had decided to drive to Murfreesboro...he actually called from Murpy Center. I was like "hey, why not call me when you left so I would have time to get someone." ;) But he is a real sports nut and does a great job for Roane County and the paper he works at. As for hopping the bandwagon...don't know, he may have tried to, but he has two wagons in his county to ride on with Rockwood boys and the OS Lady 'Cats.

As for Blakney, he is a class act and I like the heck out of him. He was on the show once and I am sure will be back...he does a wonderful job and does it for the same reason I do, because he loves getting the kids the credit they deserve.

As I am starting to get to know these Clinton coaches, I feel the show and the channel will be in Dragon Country a lot in the coming years. I know I am getting excited about football season and working with both Anderson County and Clinton this upcoming campaign.

Good luck to the Dragons in the 'Boro...come up and say howdy when you see me roaming the courtside.