Brentwood/Powell Game

M'boroPATS

I just want to congratulate both teams on a hard played game. Brentwood jumped out to an earlier lead and Powell fought back to get the W. I think in the 2nd half Powell's half court trap really gave the Bruins trouble and lead to Powell's comeback. I thought Omar (not sure about the spelling) and Dugger played unbelievable. Dugger for Brentwood played the best game I have ever seen her play. I thought the Powell's coaching staff made some nice 2nd half adjustments. The Powell coach almost cost his team the game late in the 4 quarter. Powell was on a big run with only 2:30 to go in the game and Brentwood just turned the ball over. Instead of letting his team continue with the momentum he called a full timeout. Something like that latter on in the tournament could come back to spoil Powell's chance at the golden ball.

To the Powell fan's: Good luck the rest of the tournament. I have enjoyed all the trash talk.

To the Brentwood girls: Congrats on a great season. You fought to the very end and had a wonderful season.

GO PATS

PATS!......last thing ..we hill folks like singin after abig win.....soo sing wiTh me

where oh where are you tonight

why did you leave me here all alone

i searched the world over and thought i found competition

you heardthe buzzer and phhhhsstttt!!!! :D you were gone

in all seriousness....the Brentwood girls came to play

theywere well coached and played hard

congrats to the lady panthers

YOU KNOW!